Manufacturer Part Number:806-1010
Xantrex Pro Seriex XM-1000 Inverter
Good used condition - selling because I upgraded to a 2000 Pure Sine Wave Inverter - removed from my RV - less than 2 years old. Buy with confidence, great feedback and I ship FAST.
Designed for RV and marine electrical systems that already have a battery charger or generator
installed, Xantrex PRO Inverters deliver modified sine wave power for small appliances, TVs, and other
onboard electronics from a battery bank. The XM 1000 model is the perfect complement
to generators when shore power is unavailable, to quietly and efficiently provide household power
The Xantrex PRO Series design is both user friendly and versatile. These inverters feature a detachable,
digital remote control to display precise inverter, AC source and battery status information from one
convenient location. A built-in transfer switch automatically detects when generator or shore power
status changes to ensure power is always available.
Both XM 1000 and 1800 models are designed for demanding RV and marine conditions. They meet FCC
Class B regulations to eliminate interference potential with other electronics, while UL 458 certication
means they meet strict RV and marine safety standards. Versatile enough to be mounted either
horizontally or vertically, these inverters can be easily installed into any compartment. Conformal
coated boards also minimize the chance of problems from moist operating conditions.
- 1000 Watts Continuous AC output
- 2000 Watts Peak AC output
- 12 Volt DC drain when load is 1000 Watts is 100 amps or less depending on voltage
- Built in Transfer Switch can feed normal AC thru via 14 GA or greater cable if desired
- Built in GFCI Protected Duplex Outlet , plus can output AC via 14 GA or greater cable if desired
- Internal control and monitor panel with digital display
- Can be mouted remotely using a RJ-11 modular cable
- Remote panel mounting hardware included
- OEM Remote RJ-11 cable is included, but was cut in middle to remove from the RV, repairable by splicing cut ends together, or another modular "telephone"cable can be used
- A dongle that will shut down inverter if 12 volts is removed from a sense wire is included, this can be used in association with a RV or Marine storage mode / disconnect ( " salesman " ) switch to ensure inverter does not run down battery in storage mode.
- Output power (continuous) 1000 W
- Surge rating 2000 W
- Output current (cont.) 8.3 Amp
- Output voltage 115 Volts AC +- 5 V
- Output frequency 60 Hz +- 1 Hz
- Output wave form Modified Sine Wave
- Peak efficiency 88 %
- No load input power less than 6 Watts
- Standby mode (off) less than 2 Watts
- Input operating range 11.0 - 15.5 Volts DC
- Transfer relay rating 15 Amps AC
- Transfer time 40 milliseconds
- Operating temp range 32 F - 104 F ( 0 C - 40 C )
- Storage temp range -4 F - 140 F ( -20 C - 60 C )
- AC Receptacles 2
- Recommended DC Fuse 150 Amp
- Weight 8 lbs ( 3.6 kg )
- Dimensions 4 " x 8.3 " x 12.9 " ( 103 x 211 x 329 mm )
- Part number 806-1010
- UL 458 with marine supplement approved, when used with drip shield
- CSA C22.2 No. 107.1 approved
Power Inverters for Sale
Thu, 25 Jul 2013
Volvo’s City safe has reduced insurance premiums for Volvo owners
Volvo are on a mission to ensure that no one dies or is seriously injured in a Volvo by 2020, and that means more and more clever technology to protect Volvo drivers from the dangers of driving. One of those technologies is Volvo’s City Safe, a low speed (up to 31mph) collision avoidance system, that uses a laser at the top of the windscreen to monitor traffic and will automatically brake the car if its senses no reaction from the driver when a collision is imminent. So good is City Safe that Thatcham – the people who set insurance groups for cars – has decided Volvos fitted with City Safe should be rated in a lower group.
Sun, 26 Apr 2009
The completed Aston Martin One-77 revealed at the Concorso d’Eleganza at Villa d’Este
But as we told you the other day, Aston Martin decided that the perfect place to show an ostensibly finished One-77 was the Concorso d’Eleganza at Villa d’Este. Which, if it hadn’t rained (which thankfully it didn’t the whole time) would have been idyllic (actually, we had heard on the grapevine that Aston Martin had agreed that the first showing would be at this year’s Salon Prive at the Hurlingham Club in Fulham – glad we didn’t run that as a story!). I have to say the Aston Martin One-77 does look as glorious in the flesh as we hoped.
Thu, 25 Mar 2004
This is the first BMW to compete in the premium lower medium European car class defined by cars such as the Audi A3 and Alfa Romeo 147, although spiritually it follows the significantly smaller BMW 2002 Touring produced from 1968 to 1976. A little more compact that the 3 Series (which will grow in size with next year's new model) the 1 Series effectively replaces the 3 Series-based Compact and extends the brand downward to just above the Mini. The 1 Series was previewed by the CS1 two door convertible concept shown two years ago at Geneva, with which it shares much of its exterior proportions and form, and some interior design themes.
2040Parts.com © 2012-2023. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
0.041 s, 10297 u