Yamaha Logo Genuine 100% Tuning Fork Black Gold 12 Mm Sticker Emblem Decal on 2040-parts.com
Aumpher Tha Wang, Lopburi, Thailand
Yamaha logo genuine 100% tuning fork black gold sticker resin 12 mm emblem decal
■NEW NEVER OPEN PACKING
●100% GENUINE ORIGINAL YAMAHA PRODUCT
Size: 12 mm
Material : Resin
I ONLY ACCEPT ONLY PAYPAL FOR PAYMENT
- Free Shipping Handling WORLDWIDE. The package will be shipped directly from Thailand via Standard Small package Airmail, No tracking number, and it will take about 21-30 business days.
■Depending on postal traffic and buyer's country
●if you are in Italy, Spain, South America, and Mid-East, it will take over 30 days or even more.
● If you need Tracking number Please add 2USD
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT YOU PURCHASED OF ANY RESON PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A RETURN INSTRUCTION WITHIN 30 DAY FOR A REFUND SHIPPING HANDLING COST ARE NOT REFUNDABLE RETURN SHIPPING COST WILL BE PAID BY BUYER
WE PRIDE OUR SELVES ON MAKING SURE EACH AND EVERY BUYER IS SATISFIED AFTER EVERY SALES ARE COMPLETE IF THERE ARE ANY ISSUES OR PROBLEMS PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST RESOLVE IT
■IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCT PLEASE GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM BEFORE YOU GIVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK
●Thank you for looking & please take a look at our other listings also.
■Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Decals, Emblems for Sale
- 1989-2001 honda cr500 custom pre-printed black backgrounds white numbers(US $34.99)
- 2005-2006 suzuki rmz450 custom pre-printed black backgrounds white pinstripe(US $34.99)
- Matte black razor tour pak for harley touring 97-13 hinges, lock key & backrest(US $489.00)
- Motorcycle abs plastick oval fuel tank emblem decal for yahama fairing custom
- Matte black king tour pak luggage for harley touring hinges, lock key & backrest(US $499.00)
- Amr racing graphic kit decal dirt bike sell out - crf80 crf100 honda crf 80/100(US $49.95)
JAPANESE car maker Nissan is preparing the ground for a milestone celebration, as drivers of its popular Leaf electric vehicle race towards the billion kilometre mark. Nissan is creating a series of animated stories centring on the experiences of selected owners to mark the event. For example, Roberto, from Valladolid, narrates his own story as the first taxi driver in Spain to buy a Leaf, explaining that since buying the car in October 2011 he has covered over 100,000 km and eliminated three quarters of his running costs.Fri, 25 Jul 2008
Art Center's Transportation Design department is in the midst of celebrating its 60th anniversary. To commemorate the special occasion the department decided, instead of the large scale production "Car Classic" from years past, to hold an informal gathering of students, alumni, staff, faculty, and their cars. The event, sponsored by the Office of Student Life, Art Center Student Government and by Pasadena based RTT USA Inc took place on Sunday July 20, 2008.Fri, 10 Apr 2009
BMW has introduced a new entry-level X3 - the BMW X3 xDrive 18d [ad#ad-1] I really can’t make my mind up about the BMW X3. It has certainly sold in decent numbers (500,000+), so it must strike a chord somewhere with the great car buying public. But I just don’t get it.