Yamaha Raptor 660 Engine Atv Rebuild on 2040-parts.com
Bettendorf, Iowa, United States
READ THE ENTIRE AUCTION!!!
*This is a motor rebuilding program for the Yamaha Raptor 660 Engine.
* You will be sending your blown up engine to be rebuilt.
* The way this works is you must first call Mark Brenny at 563-359-7222 (m-f 9am-6pm, sat. 9am-3pm) and explain the condition of your engine that you will send in.
* DO NOT CLICK THE BUY IT NOW. FIRST CALL MARK BRENNY! Rebuild prices vary depending on the condition of you engine core.
* All arrangements must be made over the phone. Please do not send questions via email.
* Do not click the buy it now...you need to personally speak to Mark Brenny 563-359-7222
Mark Brenny is the owner of Brennys Motorcycle Clinic in Bettendorf, Iowa. He has been the owner and a mechanic for over 30 years. He is the one who will personally rebuild your engine.
All services and prices can be explained and determined in one short phone conversation.
If you are interested, call Mark Brenny at 563-359-7222.Check out my other items!
Engine Services for Sale
- Cadillac northstar head gasket repair service in arizona(US $1,800.00)
- Kawasaki teryx 750 engine utv rebuild(US $2,495.00)
- Yamaha grizzly 550 engine atv rebuild(US $2,495.00)
- Lexus sc400 engine computer ecu ecm 1992 1993 1994 repair (fits: lexus sc 400)(US $129.00)
- Polaris 800 ranger/razor/sportsman engine rebuilding service(US $200.00)
- Testèr 4 gmc truck freightliner condor international workstar durostar prostar(US $65.98)
The Chrysler Delta - in for Review We have the Chrysler Delta 1.6 MultiJet SE in for review and road test this week. Can a re-badged Lancia offer any competition to the Golf and Focus. What’s that, asked so many people in our week with the Chrysler Delta 1.6 MultiJet SE?Tue, 04 Mar 2014
By Ollie Kew First Official Pictures 04 March 2014 11:30 Infiniti’s BMW 3-series rival is the new Q50 saloon. For the upcoming flagship model, Infiniti has decided to bless it with power from the class above. Yup, the Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge musters a healthy 560bhp and 442lb ft.Thu, 03 Jan 2013
The first car to emerge under Infiniti's new naming structure will be the Q50, due at the Detroit motor show in January 2013. The Q50 will replace the rare-groove G37 saloon, and attempt to propel Nissan's luxury arm into the hotly contested small exec saloon battleground. Infiniti Q50: the first details While the Q50 will fight established posh saloons like the BMW 3-series and Mercedes C-class, it'll also spawn a Q60 two-door coupe and cabriolet range, like its German rivals.