Trailer Aid Plus Tandem Tire Changing Ramp on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Trailer Aid Plus Tandem Tire Changing Ramp
Trailer Aid Plus is the fast, safe and easy way to change a trailer tire on a tandem wheeled trailer. You pull the good tire up onto Trailer Aid Plus to raise the flat tire up 5.5" for changing. Trailer Aid Plus has an additional 1" lift more than the original Trailer Aid and is perfect for RV trailers and horse trailers. It is great for horse trailers so you do not have to remove your horses in order to change a flat tire. The extra 1" lift is handy when performing routine maintenance on the trailer. Lifetime guarantee.
- Easily change flat tire on tandem wheel trailer
- Allows you to keep cargo in trailer while changing tire
- Simply drive the good tire up onto Trailer Aid
- 5.5" of lift to aid in performing routine maintenance
- Made of lightweight super strong polymer
- Manufacturer: Camco
- Shipping Weight: 735
- Product Dimensions:
● Our stock all ships from our US-based warehouses.
● Shipped via USPS or UPS (depending on location and package weight)
● Unless stated otherwise, all orders will ship within 24 hours of your payment being processed. Check our feedback to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer.
● Shipping is always FREE!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
● We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products.
● You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.
● When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition.
● You will be required to cover shipping on the return of defective items.
● All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired.
● When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
● Buyers outside the U.S.A please note - ALL of our electrical appliances sold in our store are 110-120V.
● Return policy for buyers outside the U.S.A - We offer to return the items within 30 days. The BUYER will ship the item at his own cost.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
ABOUT VIVIAN STORE
Since 2005 we have been available to online customers, offering a variety of brand new products at great prices. All of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United States so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast.
Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation.
No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If there's a problem, just let us know and we fix it.
We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!
Other for Sale
Thu, 28 Nov 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Rex, Image Braker
More than half of young drivers use their smartphone while driving, new research reveals. It’s a worrying sign that distractions behind the wheel are becoming more prevalent in an increasingly connected society. Despite almost 90% of young people claiming to get annoyed when they see someone else using a phone behind the wheel, 50% admit to reading text messages while driving.
Tue, 06 May 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Morgan is celebrating 100 years of building cars at its factory at Pickersleigh Road in Malvern with what it promises will be a series of special vehicles, appearing throughout 2014. The first of these is the Plus 8 Speedster– and it is special indeed. For starters, as the Speedster name implies, it comes without a traditional windscreen and roof.
Thu, 31 Mar 2011 00:00:00 -0700
A selection of six cars forming part of the official museum collection of Carrozzeria Bertone will be auctioned off at the Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este. Following the turbulence within the struggling design house in 2009 – including selling its manufacturing arm to the Fiat Group – the disbandment of the museum collection has been ordered by a bankruptcy court. The auction is also a symbolic action: it marks the first time that any Bertone vehicles have been offered for sale to the public.