Filters for Sale
- Vintage fuel pump / glass filter housing #5590077 nos triumph???
- Vintage kmart ka-10 air filter ac fram puro
- Adjustable chrome fuel pressure regulator 2 outlets 4 - 9 psi procomp 2801 rpc(US $29.98)
- Vintage carter fuel filter with glass & stone 2143697(US $17.00)
- 1937- 1942 cadillac orig style canister oil filter(US $14.99)
- Vintage stilko toilet paper oil filter finned aluminum hotrod ratrod gasser
Vauxhall Astra GTC finally arrives at Frankfurt The Vauxhall Astra GTC (and its European equivalent Opel GTC) finally gets to go on public view at Frankfurt this week, a year after it arrived as a concept at Paris. Based on the more prosaic five-door Astra, the GTC carries over just about nothing except the door handles although it still conspires to look like a slightly squashed, butch version of its sibling. The Astra GTC is a decent looking effort from Vauxhall – as is the regular Astra – designed to take the fight to cars like the Scirroco.Tue, 10 Sep 2013 00:00:00 -0700
This is the new Nissan X-Trail, which goes on UK sale in 2014. By offering a seven-seater option and an adaptive four-wheel-drive powertrain, Nissan is sounding the death-knell for its Qashqai+2 model: there’s to be a new, five-seater Qashqai next year. So, it better be good, the new X-Trail.Thu, 14 Oct 2010 00:00:00 -0700
The British motor show will not go ahead in 2012, the organisers confirmed today. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders dashed hopes that the UK expo could return after the recession put stop to 2010's event - effectively ending over a century of UK motor shows. 'The British International Motor Show has been a tremendously successful showcase for the UK motor industry,' said SMMT chief exec Paul Everitt.