Up for sale is a Used Pair of 1992-96 Ford F250 XL Fender Emblems. These emblems are in good structural condition. The silver chrome finishes are bright & shiny & the black background colors are good. There is some light pitting on each of these emblems (please see pictures). Both pins are present on each emblem. Thanks for looking.
Emblems for Sale
- 2003 ford expedition xlt rear trunk chrome emblem logo decal badge 03 04 05 06(US $45.00)
- New front chrome grille emblem toyota camry 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 (US $19.99)
- 2001 suzuki grand vitara xl7 xl-7 v6 side fender emblem logo used 99 00 01 02 03(US $18.00)
- 1993 lexus ls400 front grille gold emblem logo 90 91 92 93 94(US $20.00)
- Old bmw emblem badge from vintage motorcycle ? gas tank(US $3.99)
- New oem mopar hood jeep badge emblem 2013 jeep grand cherokee w/trailhawk badge(US $23.50)
Mercedes C63 AMG 'Edition 507' (2013) first official picturesFri, 01 Feb 2013
Mercedes has squeezed another 50bhp out of the C63 AMG, creating the 500bhp 'Edition 507' range. The power bump comes courtesy of forged pistons new connecting rods and a lightweight crankshaft inherited from the £160,000 SLS AMG supercar. Why is this special C63 AMG called the 'Edition 507'?
Toyota Prius C Concept – a City Prius for 2012Tue, 11 Jan 2011
The Toyota Prius C Concept - a 'City' Prius The Prius – love it or hate it – has been with us for more than a decade, with the third generation Prius arriving in 2009. And we’ve long expected Prius to become a brand – just like Lexus – but it’s never happened. What is happeneing is the expansion of the Prius as a model range, starting with the Toyota Prius V MPV debuting at Detroit.
Lexus suspends sales of GX SUV in wake of magazine reportTue, 13 Apr 2010
Lexus said Tuesday that it was putting a temporary halt to sales of the 2010 GX 460 after Consumer Reports said it found the SUV to be a safety risk and urged its readers not to buy the vehicle until it is fixed. The magazine hasn't branded a vehicle as unfit to buy in nearly 10 years. In a statement, Lexus general manager Mark Templin said Toyota Motor Corp.