2000-2001 Infiniti I30 Audio Amplifier Oem Lkq on 2040-parts.com
Redding, California, US
Other for Sale
- Honda odyssey pilot acura mdx oem res rear overhead dvd remote nice!!!(US $60.00)
- Alfa romeo 166 156020359, ics navi gsm phone + code card.(US $295.00)
- Keep it clean wiring horn tri-tone horn train sound chrome plated air horn each(US $94.50)
- 2013 chrysler dodge uconnect headphones oem audio kit w ir remote(US $59.95)
- 1999-2000 honda civic climate control bracket mount brace ac panel radio bezel(US $39.99)
- 01 02 03 04 05 lexus gs300 gs430 dvd changer p/n 86270-30210(US $57.85)
Mini Clubman concept revealed ahead of Geneva motor showWed, 26 Feb 2014
Mini previewed its upcoming new Clubman with a lightly veiled concept of the larger, reconfigured five-seater. It makes its public premiere at next week's Geneva motor show. While the Mini design team took some design license, the new car's exterior closely resembles the 2015 North American production model.
BMW shows off first F30 335i racing machineMon, 26 Mar 2012
When one's thoughts get to meandering and said meanderings lead to Bavarian racing machines, BMW's M cars are often first to mind. But the first race car built on BMW's new F30 bones is actually a 335i. Given that the new car's stock turbo six cranks out power similar to that of the naturally aspirated screamer in the 2001-06 E46 M3, building a dedicated rennsport machine from a non-M 3-series doesn't seem like the great loss of opportunity it once could've been.
Queen’s hat causes car problem in FranceMon, 02 Jun 2014
Renault | AP The French president has a problem: it turns out none of the Citroen cars currently at his disposal are large enough to accommodate the Queen’s customary hats. So for Her Majesty’s state visit on 6 June, in commemoration of the 70th anniversary of D-Day, president Francois Hollande has ordered an old Renault out of retirement to make sure the Queen has the necessary headroom. On Bing: see pictures of the Queen’s cars60 years of Royal cars President Hollande is generally seen in a Citroen DS5, as this is the most prestigious French-made car currently available; alternatively he also has routine access to the slightly more limo-like Citroen C6.