2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Owners Manual Factory Case on 2040-parts.com
Suffolk, Virginia, United States
THIS AUCTION INCLUDES:
1. 2004 AVALANCHE OWNERS MANUAL
2. WARRANTY AND OWNERS ASSISTANCE INFO
3. FACTORY CASE
Manuals & Literature for Sale
- 2007 jeep commander owners manual, supplement, factory case(US $25.00)
- 2007 cadillac cts/cts-v with factory case and supplements(US $30.00)
- 2008 gmc envoy /envoy denali owners manual w/factory case(US $25.00)
- Chilton 46604 repair / service manual 1994 - 1998(US $18.95)
- Chilton honda 1973 to 1986(US $7.99)
- Ford body parts list "a" and "aa" 1928-29-30-31 april 1, 1932(US $10.00)
BMW M6 Coupe and Convertible (2012) first picturesTue, 06 Mar 2012
BMW has unveiled the new 2012 M6 – a two-door M5, in essence. The 552bhp super-coupe will be one of the highlights of the brand's stand at the 2012 Geneva motor show. The M6 will be sold as a coupe or convertible, and Munich has unveiled both this weekend.
Saab: China’s Youngman submits new $2 billion offerMon, 20 Feb 2012
Youngman is committed to acquiring Saab The founder of China’s Youngman - Pang Qingnian – has revealed Youngman submitted a $2 billion offer to buy Saab from the administrators on 14th February. We’ve all seemingly written-off Saab as dead and buried; a once proud marque consigned to the scrap heap of history after the debacle of GM ownership and Victor Muller’s ill-fated battle to make Saab an in dependent marque. But there’s one man who hasn’t given up hope of securing a future for Saab, and that man is the Chinese billionaire founder of Youngman, the company which has already spent significant sums trying to acquire Saab, but has so far been thwarted by GM’s golden bullet.
McLaren P12 hypercar confirmed for Paris debutThu, 06 Sep 2012
McLaren has confirmed its new flagship model, code-named P12, will make its world debut at the Paris motor show, the first time the company has attended an auto show in its recent history. The announcement was accompanied by a teaser image of the car that appears to feature an unusually low scuttle height and a glass canopy. First impressions suggest it may offer some respite from the current crop of rather uneventful-looking supercars.