Alcon Slotted Steel Racing Brake Rotors, Part #: Div2146b412gl Bedded Ds 3000 on 2040-parts.com
Middlefield, Massachusetts, United States
Alcon Slotted Steel Racing Brake Rotors
These steel rotors are brand new, but many may not be in their original packaging.
They are bedded and balanced, and are 15" in diamater, 1.4" thick, and have a bolt circle of 9 13/16". There are 12 mounting bolts.
Part #: DIV2146B412GL Bedded DS 3000
We Have one Left and one Right
Contact me for more information:
413 329 0214
Performance Brake Rotors for Sale
- Joes racing products 25410 slotted/scalloped brake rotor quarter midgets(US $35.33)
- Dba (42551s) 4000 series slotted disc brake rotor, rear(US $119.68)
- Wilwood 120-5011-r billet ir-gt 1.12" 4 piston caliper 1.25 rotor right hand(US $355.00)
- Wilwood 120-5011-l billet ir-gt 1.12" 4 piston caliper 1.25 rotor left hand(US $355.00)
- Wilwood 160-6903 lh iron vented brake rotor gt48 11.75" dia 1.25" thick new each(US $99.95)
- Wilwood 120-3061r/s superlite iii 1.75"/1.62" 4 piston caliper 1.25 rotor lh(US $144.18)
A 1938 Bugatti 57C of the Off Brothers Collection of Richland, Mich., and a 1962 Ferrari 330 LM owned by Jim Jaeger of Cincinnati, Ohio, were named Best in Show winners on Sunday at the 17th-annual Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance in Amelia Island, Fla. Amelia gives two Best in Show awards, one for elegance and one for sport.Thu, 20 Sep 2012
A trio of special edition McLaren MP4-12C have been commissioned from McLaren Special Operations by Singapore car dealer Wearnes Automotive. We’ve had quite a flurry of activity from McLaren lately , what with the UK debut of the 12C Spider, the McLaren X-1 based on the 12C by McLaren Special Operations (MSO) and the big one – the new McLaren P1. The McLaren P1 is the headline act for a golden halo for McLaren, but the MP4-12C and McLaren Special Operations are the main source of income for now – or at least until the ‘Baby’ McLaren to take on cars like the Audi R8 and Porsche 911 arrives in a couple of years time.Wed, 16 Oct 2013
The results of SAIC's Roewe-MG Cup design competition are in, with East China Normal University student Sun Jiajun taking top honors with his 850 Celebration concept. Themed ‘Roewe 2020: Elegant Confidence', the contest asked Chinese university students to design a future sedan, SUV or MPV for Roewe in 2020. Coming in second behind Jiajun were Qian Junlin and Zhang Mingxi, both of Jiang Nan University.