Blue Point E1025 Ridgid Model 25 Screw Pipe Extractor Set Used Missing Parts on 2040-parts.com
Rockbridge, Ohio, US
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Other Hand Tools for Sale
- Allen brand standard impact socket set nos 1/2 drive 1 1/6 to 9/16 in metal case(US $99.99)
- 1 7/8 inch single end pump service wrench showing light use unknown maker(US $19.99)
- Allen bondhus eklind made in usa hex wrench lot 30 pounds standard and metric(US $69.99)
- Blue point tfm5 metric double flaring tool damaged case little or no use(US $29.99)
- Bonney 1/2 inch drive impact socket metric 29 mm pa-29m little or no use(US $9.99)
- Armstrong 44-345 3/8 drive 6 point metric socket set 12 pieces with rail nos(US $49.99)
2013 Range Rover LeaksMon, 16 Jul 2012
We have the first photo of the 2013 Range Rover ahead of an official reveal and debut at the Paris Motor Show in September. UPDATE: It seems there are copyright issues with the photo we have of the 2013 Range Rover (the photo was not leaked by Land Rover as some may have suspected) so Land Rover has requested we take it down. We have therefore acquiesced.
Goodwood Festival of Speed 2011 photo gallerySun, 03 Jul 2011
Welcome to CAR Magazine's photo galleries from the 2011 Goodwood Festival of Speed. Scroll through our pictures and snippets from the Festival in our blog below. We've been updating with more photographs over the weekend, so flick through the Goodwood Festival of Speed blog below for coverage and live photos from Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Audi A3 g-tron revealedFri, 01 Mar 2013
Audi has revealed the A3 g-tron Sportback ahead of the Geneva Motor Show, an A3 that runs on Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) and petrol. The A3 g-tron is powered by a tweaked version of Audi’s 1.4 litre TSI petrol engine which can run on both -gas and petrol, with the A3 g-tron normally using the petrol just for start-up and switching over to e-gas as soon as it’s running. Audi has provided two fillers under a common fuel flap – one for e-gas and one for petrol – with the A3 g-tron producing a total of 108bhp with the dual-fuel setup, enough to power the A3 g-tron to 62mph in 11 seconds.