Chrome Exhaust Tailpipe Tip Trim End Muffler Finisher Ford Focus Convertible on 2040-parts.com
SAME DAY UK DISPATCH, United Kingdom
Other for Sale
- Chrome exhaust tailpipe finisher peugeot boxer expert(US $21.41)
- Chrome exhaust tailpipe tip trim end muffler finisher bmw 1 series coupe(US $23.03)
- Chrome exhaust tailpipe finisher volvo c30 hatchback(US $21.41)
- Chrome exhaust tailpipe tip trim end muffler finisher lexus is200(US $21.54)
- Toyota turbo exhaust whistler whistle sound car dump valve blow off tailpipe(US $13.00)
- Kia turbo exhaust whistler whistle sound car dump valve simulator tailpipe x 2(US $18.25)
England to ban car park cameras?Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Static cameras and ‘spy cars’ fitted with video surveillance equipment could be banned in England following communities secretary Eric Pickle’s statement that he wanted to “rein in over-zealous and unfair rules.” The government isn’t looking to eradicate parking enforcement altogether, however. The coalition stated that traffic wardens armed with cameras would be able to carry out the task instead, potentially at a reduced cost to the state over the current setup. On Bing: see pictures of the craziest double-yellow lines If drivers could stop on double yellow lines, parking chaos would ensue These fixed cameras and moving camera cars have issued more than £301 million worth of fines in over 10 million separate cases during the past five years, according to the Conservative party.
Bugatti Veyron ‘Rembrandt Edition’ (2014) first official picturesMon, 03 Mar 2014
By Ollie Kew First Official Pictures 03 March 2014 19:00 Every time there’s an international motor show, Bugatti looks sheepish and scuffs its shoes when the teacher asks for its homework. ‘Not done it, miss’. While Koenigsegg pulls the wraps off a car with almost 150bhp more than the Veyron Vitesse, all Bugatti can muster is yet another spurious special edition.
Milano Design Week 2005Wed, 20 Apr 2005
Every year, hordes of designers from across Europe gather in Milan to present their work and gain inspiration for next year's. Newcomers to the event are usually surprised to realise how accurate the title is: work is not confined to just one arena, but the entire city. Good shoes are definitely high on the list when packing.