Cobra Iradar Radar Detector Iphone Ipod Touch Irad-100 on 2040-parts.com
New York, New York, US
Radar & Laser Detectors for Sale
- Radar detector warning receiver vixen ii 2 super fox 12v cig lighter w/ mount(US $15.00)
- Superfox vixen radar detector warning super fox cig lighter box mount instructio(US $25.00)
- Escort passport radar detector mount suction cups replacement (2 set)(US $4.25)
- Escort passport 8500x50 black, red display****likenew****(US $260.00)
- New in package cobra esd 7570 radar laser detector 9 band 360 degree protection(US $34.99)
- Color valentine one concealed display - upgrade your v1 with color leds!! new!!(US $84.99)
A look at Cadillac future productsFri, 27 Jul 2012
General Motors has green-lighted the development of a large flagship sedan for Cadillac, sources say, part of its plan to position its luxury brand's lineup to take on the German luxury stalwarts in every key sedan segment. The flagship sedan is to be built on a new rear-wheel-drive platform and arrive by 2015. The long-rumored rwd flagship would challenge the BMW 7-series and Mercedes-Benz S-class and is a key to GM's ambitions to expand Cadillac in China.
The experts' review of the Frankfurt Motor ShowThu, 12 Sep 2013
From sausages to sore feet, masses of metal to marching for miles, the Frankfurt Motor Show is most things to most people. We caught up with a dozen of the car industry’s finest at the sprawling Frankfurt Messe halls to find out what the world's biggest motor show means to them. Please click on the image above to view the rest of the story
Volvo S60 Concept car (2008): first official photosMon, 24 Nov 2008
By Simon Stiel First Official Pictures 24 November 2008 11:41 Volvo today releases the first exterior photograph of its new S60 Concept car that will appear at the Detroit motor show in January 2009 – ahead of a showroom launch in 2010. Last month, teaser photographs revealed the interior of the S60 concept car, but now we’ve got a glimpse of its exterior lurking in the shadows. Some have criticised the S60 for looking too similar to the S80 and other Volvos and this new model is designed to address that. Volvo is seeking a racier image and, we hear, is setting its sights on the Audi A4 and BMW 3-series (a task its predecessor never cracked).