Escort Passport Radar Detector Mount Suction Cups Replacement (2 Set) on 2040-parts.com
Chappells, South Carolina, US
When choosing any size Suction Cups for your Radar Mount, always go with the best that you can get for the best price you can find it at, and this Item is 100%. I had tested this item myself, and with all the Radar units listed below.
THAT DEAL! That is why I will give you money back if you are not 100% happy with it.
- 1 minute to mount on the windshield
- Brand new and high quality.
- 1 minute to mount on the windshield.
- Anti-hot temperature.
- 360°turn around.
- Compact design.
- 2 Section Cups package.
- Free shipping.
- Money Back (if not happy, or defected).
Radar & Laser Detectors for Sale
- Escort passport 8500x50 black, red display****likenew****(US $260.00)
- New in package cobra esd 7570 radar laser detector 9 band 360 degree protection(US $34.99)
- Color valentine one concealed display - upgrade your v1 with color leds!! new!!(US $84.99)
- Color valentine one concealed display - upgrade your v1 with color leds!! new!!(US $104.99)
- Beltronics pro500 radar laser detector bel pro 500 brand new! cheap shipping!!!(US $218.99)
- Cobra radar detector xrs888(US $100.00)
UK Budget 2008 'leaves motorists £1.6bn worse off'Wed, 12 Mar 2008
By Tim Pollard Motoring Issues 12 March 2008 12:08 UPDATED... The UK's 2008 Budget has introduced a major car tax shake-up that will leave Britain's motorists £1.6 billion worse off, according to the Opposition. Motorists driving the highest polluting cars face tax hikes of up to £950 in showroom levies from April 2010.
General Motors buys Suzuki's stake in Canadian assembly plantFri, 04 Dec 2009
General Motors and Suzuki Motor Corp. are ending their CAMI joint assembly operation in Canada, with Suzuki selling its 50 percent stake to GM in a move that severs another tie between the partners. Neither company disclosed the timing or pricing of the sale, which was announced Friday.
Gumpert InsolventFri, 31 Aug 2012
German supercar maker Gumpert has filed for insolvency after a foray in to China failed to realise the expected sales. We’re beginning to wonder if the only garden shed supercar makers actually able to make a go of things are British? Gumpert – German maker of extreme supercars – has instigated insolvency proceedings after its plan to make the newly wealthy Chinese fall in love with its bonkers cars floundered.