Color Valentine One Concealed Display - Upgrade Your V1 With Color Leds!! New!! on 2040-parts.com
Minneapolis, Minnesota, US
Radar & Laser Detectors for Sale
- Color valentine one concealed display - upgrade your v1 with color leds!! new!!(US $104.99)
- Beltronics pro500 radar laser detector bel pro 500 brand new! cheap shipping!!!(US $218.99)
- Cobra radar detector xrs888(US $100.00)
- Usa ★ brand new in box ★ cobra 9345 radar detector laser detector ★ new in box(US $66.75)
- Vintage radar detector warning receiver vixen ii 2 super fox(US $3.99)
- Valentine one radar detector without auto power supply. (as is used)(US $49.99)
UPDATED: Three Tesla employees are killed in California plane crashWed, 17 Feb 2010
Three employees of Tesla Motors were killed in a small airplane crash in northern California on Wednesday, the electric-car maker's chief executive said. A Cessna 310 struck an electrical tower after taking off this morning and crashed into a residential neighborhood, killing all three people on board, according to local police. Tesla confirmed all had worked at the company.
Vauxhall Insignia Sport Tourer – You’re nicked!Thu, 14 May 2009
Vauxhall Insignia Sport Tourer - off the shelf pursuit cars for Plod! [ad#ad-1] When times are tough, you look for business wherever you can. And for GM, times have never been so tough.
Jaguar Land Rover sales up 32% in January 2013Wed, 13 Feb 2013
Jaguar Land Rover sales continue to power ahead, with sales up 32 per cent in January 2013 – 31 per cent up for Land Rover and 40 per cent for Jaguar. We’ve got used to ever increasing sales from both Jaguar and Land Rover in recent years, and 2013 has started for JLR in the same manner as 2012 – with sales up by 32 per cent. JLR are reporting sales up in every major market, with China topping the list with an increase of 74 per cent, but even the UK (up 33 per cent) and USA (up 24 per cent) performed well and, despite sales falling across Europe for most car makers, Jaguar Land Rover managed to increase their sale by 10 per cent on the Continent.