Frame Capote Pre War Car Fiat Alfa Romeo Lancia Ansaldo Bugatti Mercedes Bmw on 2040-parts.com
for restoration,I do not know which car it is. as picture
Vintage Parts Test Category for Sale
- side windshield seals alfa romeo giulietta giulia spider spyder(US $40.00)
- Lever ignition pre war car fiat alfa romeo lancia ansaldo bugatti mercedes bmw(US $120.00)
- spark plus vintage cars bosch w 6d w200t30 ford lancia bmw vw opel nsu volvo (US $29.00)
- 1955 1956 1957 chevy chevrolet bel air 210 150 treadle vac power brake booster (US $45.95)
- 1930's stromberg carburator model ec22(US $169.00)
- Headlight for fiat 126 used(US $24.00)
Electric Kia Soul EV review: in picturesMon, 11 Nov 2013
Electric cars haven’t been embraced with the enthusiasm that the manufacturers hoped for. Early adopters loved them, but then it all seemed to fizzle out. The limited range between recharging can’t be overlooked.
Subaru XV Crossover revealed in ShanghaiTue, 19 Apr 2011
Subaru XV Crossover Concept has the Qashqai and 3008 in its sites Last week we had a tease for the Subaru XV Concept in the usual form of a dark image with all detail taken out. But it looked like a crossover, and a crossover is what made most sense. And that’s exactly what it turns out to be – Subaru’s pitch at the Peugeot 3008 and Nissan Qashqai.
1938 Bugatti 57C, 1962 Ferrari 330 LM win Amelia Island concoursSun, 11 Mar 2012
A 1938 Bugatti 57C of the Off Brothers Collection of Richland, Mich., and a 1962 Ferrari 330 LM owned by Jim Jaeger of Cincinnati, Ohio, were named Best in Show winners on Sunday at the 17th-annual Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance in Amelia Island, Fla. Amelia gives two Best in Show awards, one for elegance and one for sport.