Freightliner Trucks Embroidered Patch With Adhesive Iron On Back Rare on 2040-parts.com
Wyoming, Michigan, United States
This is a Freightliner Trucks Embroidered Patch With Adhesive Iron On backing. New. Patch measures approx. 4inches by 1 3/4 inches. Shipping is free. Thanks.
Patches for Sale
- Chevrolet chevy certified technician cct master patch - vintage
- Rare large vintage 1960's chevy chevrolet corvette jacket patch crest
- Ford mustang pony sew/iron on patch shirt jacket embroidered mach 1 gt 5.0 boss(US $7.99)
- Oldsmobile aurora mechanics patch - vintage(US $5.99)
- Gm educational program mechanics patch - olds buick cadillac gmc pontiac chevy(US $6.99)
- Jaguar parts master patch badge parts master program badge(US $5.99)
Jaguar XJ Long Term Test - the Snow Test Snow. Lots of it. That will be the abiding memory of last month with our long term Jaguar XJ.Wed, 27 Mar 2013
Jaguar has plumbed its most potent supercharged V8 engine into the XJ, to create the new range-topping XJR. Making its debut at the New York motor show on 27 March 2013, the new model is the fastest Jag limo ever to wear the XJR badge. Jaguar's 2013 XJR: the details Under the bonnet is a supercharged 5.0-litre V8, putting out 542bhp. It's the same engine used in the other flagship performance Jaguars: the XKR-S and XFR-S.Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Ken Lingenfelter knows retro. When the fifth-generation Chevy Camaro came out in 2009, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering quickly designed and built a retro Trans-Am kit to transform the Camaro into a modern-day TA. Now, he's taking the WABAC machine even further to create Retrokits that make the new ponycar look like a 1969 Camaro RS.