Gm 9775029 Ac Blower Relay "nos" on 2040-parts.com
York Haven, Pennsylvania, United States
GM 9775029 AC Blower Relay "NOS"
AC & Heating for Sale
- 70 challenger heater dash control panel 2884718 mopar(US $35.00)
- Ford mustang heater knobs 1964 1/2 to 1966-new in package(US $19.95)
- 68 1968 corvette oem fresh air vent door vacuum actuator can bracket spring oe(US $59.00)
- Nos 1946 1947 1948 chevrolet under seat heater passenger car pn986063
- 1969 pontiac grand prix main air duct a/c heater hvac vent dash plastic oem gm(US $129.00)
- 1974 thru 1976 bricklin blower to blower plate seal(US $34.00)
More Saab products coming, Muller saysThu, 05 Aug 2010
Saab's new Dutch owner, Spyker Cars NV, intends to spin additional models off its new Phoenix platform after it yields a redesigned Saab 9-3. Saab dealers will receive the latest 9-3 in 2012, Spyker founder and Saab Automobile AB Chairman Victor Muller said Thursday at the CAR Management Briefing Seminars in Traverse City, Mich. The dealers, who have been starved for product as former owner General Motors attempted to sell or liquidate the brand, also will obtain a Cadillac-based 9-4X crossover when it goes into production in April 2011 in Mexico.
Hyundai i30 (2011) at Frankfurt motor showMon, 12 Sep 2011
Hyundai is showing off the new i30 hatchback at the 2011 Frankfurt motor show. It's the first of the Hyundai-Kia twins - the new Kia Ceed lands in spring 2012. The i30 is Hyundai's C-segment Focus rival, and its replacement marks the start of a challenging new era for Hyundai; the i30 was the first car to wear the 'i' prefix, and its subsequent replacement means the company has come full circle.
GM's Henderson says no decision yet on bankruptcyFri, 17 Apr 2009
General Motors CEO Fritz Henderson said today the company has not decided whether to file for bankruptcy protection, but that preparations continue in case such an action is necessary. "We have until June 1, and if we can't do it between now and June 1 then we do it in bankruptcy," Henderson said during a morning teleconference with journalists. Still in his first month at the helm after the March 30 departure of CEO Rick Wagoner, Henderson said he wasn't sure who would make the decision.