Beechjet 400A - Hawker 400XP
FAA Approved Airplane Flight Manual (AFM)
Published in 2011 by Hawker Beechcraft Corporation.
- FOR TRAINING PURPOSES ONLY -
- EMERGENCY PROCEDURES
- ABNORMAL PROCEDURES
- NORMAL PROCEDURES
- WEIGHT AND BALANCE/ EQUIPMENT LIST
- FAA APPROVED SUPPLEMENTS
- FLIGHT PLANNING DATA
Aviation for Sale
- Flightsafety pencil case(US $20.00)
- Hawker 400xp cockpit training poster(US $35.00)
- Hawker 400xp pilot operating manual(US $90.00)
- Vintage 1978 piper dakota information manual pa-28-236 free shipping
- Standard aircraft handbook 1980 vintage aviation aircraft airline plane freeship(US $14.88)
- A tpe 331 primer turboprop tpe 331 series familiariation(US $15.00)
CDN/GM-PATAC competition deadline extendedFri, 08 Feb 2013
We're now three months into the CDN-GM/PATAC Interactive Design Competition China, and here at CDN we're excited to see some many strong entries coming in. Because there has been such a flurry of quality entries leading up to the first round deadline, we're happy to announce that the deadlines have been adjusted to allow for more students to compete for two internships with GM in China. All entries must now be received by March 1, 2013 in order to qualify for judging.
Currency chills U.S.-made AudiMon, 28 Jun 2010
Audi has put on ice the option of manufacturing in the United States because of the euro's recent slide against the dollar. The decision against U.S. production means Audi, unlike sister division Volkswagen, isn't ready to design a car primarily for the United States.
Google hopeful over driverless carTue, 29 Apr 2014
GOOGLE says it has turned a corner in its pursuit of a car that can drive itself. The leader of the technology giant's driverless car project wrote in a blog post that test vehicles are becoming far more adept at city driving. They can already comfortably handle motorways, he said, but city driving presents a virtual obstacle course of pedestrians, cyclists and blind corners.