This auction is for a Hyundai iPod/iPhone/iPad USB Aux Cable. Plugs your iPhone straight into the audio system. Originally came with a 2013 Elantra, but is compatible with many models.
Other for Sale
- H1 hummer service information guide & cd for owners am general copyright 2006(US $34.99)
- Wifi chrysler, dodge, ram ,jeep, mopar uconnect web internet. 82211856(US $149.00)
- Chrysler / dodge oem wireless headphones and remote **new**(US $69.95)
- Gm entertainment wireless headphones and remote **new**(US $59.95)
- Mf steering wheel control module for vw jetta mk5 golf gti mk6 1k0 953 549 ch cd(US $75.58)
- Bmw e46 3 series bmw assist tcu telematics , ibus module , motorola everest (US $50.00)
Top Gear test track added to Google Street ViewFri, 24 Jan 2014
TOP GEAR fans can follow in the tyre tracks of The Stig after the BBC show's test track was added to Google Street View. The location at Dunsfold Aerodrome, Surrey, has been the venue for star guests such as Benedict Cumberbatch and Damian Lewis to drive a lap for the programme. Test driver The Stig - at the wheel of a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black - accompanied the Google car as it did a circuit of the 2.82km track.
Ford police utility vehicle set for patrolWed, 01 Sep 2010
WITH VIDEO -- Do cops like crossovers? Ford is about to find out: It will offer a utility vehicle based on the 2011 Explorer as part of its police portfolio for forces across the nation. Officially called the Police Interceptor utility vehicle, the crossover complements the Taurus-based sedan in Ford's police lineup for late 2011.
Bentley slaps on a 5 per cent price hike for UK CarsThu, 26 Feb 2009
Bentley are raising UK Car Prices by 5% from 1st April 2009 I’m sure all us Brits still think of Bentley as a good old British Car Producer. But when we pause and think we remember that they are in fact part of VW, and therefore very much a European car maker. Which explains why, despite the cars being bolted together here, Bentley feels the need to put UK Car prices up by 5% from 31st March, due to the current weakness of Sterling.