Jeep Cherokee Oak Business Card Holder Die Cast Suv 4 X 4 Wheel Drive Desk Red on 2040-parts.com
Grafton, Massachusetts, United States
GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA!
Display your business cards in style with this custom Business card holder,
featuring a die cast Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 4x4!
See my other car business card holders & key chains
Other Merchandise for Sale
- Genuine bmw blue semi-automatic opening umbrella 37.5" opening(US $22.98)
- 1993 (1987,1988,1989,1990,1991,1992) ford mustang lx highway patrol state police(US $12.99)
- Ebbro 43627 1:43 scale nissan datsun fairlady 240zg die cast model racing cars(US $37.50)
- 4 snap-on tools 70th anniversary 1920-1990 coffee mug /cup by thermo serve nos(US $7.99)
- Factory sealed-two pack "2017 classic cars" 12 month wall calendar--12"x24"!!!(US $3.00)
- Key chain & tool kit--mini screw driver set-- 4 tool bits included(US $7.99)
Nissan creates a self-cleaning Note – and this one’s for real. (video)Thu, 24 Apr 2014
The Nissan Note that cleans itself The Sunday chore of cleaning the car is beloved (and loathed, in equal measure) by those who’d rather do it themselves than pay a man with a bucket, a sponge and a chamois to oblige. But regular car washing – for anyone – could be a thing of the past thanks to a new nano-paint technology. The newly developed super-hydrophobic and oleophobic paint manages to repel water and oil, which means stuff like everyday dirt, mud and rain don’t have the chance to cling to the car’s paintwork.
2014's best bargain cars under $16,000Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Kia Are you currently in the market for a new car, but you aren't ready to take out a second mortgage in order to afford it? The automotive market these days is brimming with so many different models and options to choose from it can become quite an overwhelming process. Fear not, thrifty buyer, because you're in luck.
Gibbs Sports Amphibians launches the QuadskiTue, 16 Oct 2012
Gibbs Sports Amphibians has unveiled the Quadski, an amphibious all-terrain vehicle that, according to company founder Alan Gibbs, obliterates the distinction between land and water transportation. The 1,300-pound, 10.5-foot-long Quadski looks a bit like a jet-powered personal watercraft sitting on top of a single-seat ATV, but it's what's underneath the vehicle's molded composite body that separates the high-speed Quadski from larger, slower amphibious predecessors. The Quadski draws power from a BMW K 1300 Motorrad motorcycle engine capable of producing 175 hp.