Genuine Bmw Blue Semi-automatic Opening Umbrella 37.5" Opening on 2040-parts.com
Westbrook, Maine, United States
Other Merchandise for Sale
- 1993 (1987,1988,1989,1990,1991,1992) ford mustang lx highway patrol state police(US $12.99)
- Ebbro 43627 1:43 scale nissan datsun fairlady 240zg die cast model racing cars(US $37.50)
- 4 snap-on tools 70th anniversary 1920-1990 coffee mug /cup by thermo serve nos(US $7.99)
- Factory sealed-two pack "2017 classic cars" 12 month wall calendar--12"x24"!!!(US $3.00)
- Key chain & tool kit--mini screw driver set-- 4 tool bits included(US $7.99)
- New browning pink buckmark rear view mirror hanger(US $8.99)
Mazda 5 MPV (2010) first official picturesWed, 20 Jan 2010
This is the new Mazda 5, the Japanese car company’s compact MPV. The 5 will be revealed at the 2010 Geneva motor show in March, and the C-Max competitor is claimed to be all-new from the ground up and feature Mazda's latest design language. That's the claim.
Jaguar gets a helping handMon, 22 Dec 2008
It has been reported this morning that Gordon Brown and Alistair Darling have agreed to dip in to tax payers funds to help Tata, the owners of Jaguar and Land Rover. Along with most other car makers in the world, Jaguar and Land Rover has been hit hard by the current economic blight. But it seems that Tata has been hit by more grief than most.
Alfa Romeo Celebrates Giulietta Anniversary With Retro Price TagTue, 03 Jun 2014
ITALIAN car maker Alfa Romeo has made one customer very happy, after turning back the clock to 1954 prices for a brand new Giulietta. The original Giulietta Sprint was first unveiled to the public on April 19 1954 at the Turin Motor Show, and later sold for the princely sum of just £1,250. To celebrate the iconic model’s 60th anniversary, Alfa Romeo UK entered all customers who ordered a new Giulietta during the 60th anniversary event (April 7-22, 2014) into a prize draw, offering one customer the chance to be refunded the difference between the 1954 and 2014 prices.