Kawasaki Brute Force 750 Engine Atv Rebuild on 2040-parts.com
Bettendorf, Iowa, United States
READ THE ENTIRE AUCTION!!!
*This is a motor rebuilding program for the Brute Force 750 Engine.
* You will be sending your blown up engine to be rebuilt.
* The way this works is you must first call Mark Brenny at 563-359-7222 (m-f 9am-6pm, sat. 9am-3pm) and explain the condition of your engine that you will send in.
* DO NOT CLICK THE BUY IT NOW. FIRST CALL MARK BRENNY! Rebuild prices vary depending on the condition of you engine core.
* All arrangements must be made over the phone. Please do not send questions via email.
* Do not click the buy it now...you need to personally speak to Mark Brenny 563-359-7222
Mark Brenny is the owner of Brennys Motorcycle Clinic in Bettendorf, Iowa. He has been the owner and a mechanic for over 30 years. He is the one who will personally rebuild your engine.
All services and prices can be explained and determined in one short phone conversation.
If you are interested, call Mark Brenny at 563-359-7222.Check out my other items!
Engine Services for Sale
- Yamaha raptor 660 engine atv rebuild(US $1,295.00)
- Cadillac northstar head gasket repair service in arizona(US $1,800.00)
- Kawasaki teryx 750 engine utv rebuild(US $2,495.00)
- Yamaha grizzly 550 engine atv rebuild(US $2,495.00)
- Lexus sc400 engine computer ecu ecm 1992 1993 1994 repair (fits: lexus sc 400)(US $129.00)
- Polaris 800 ranger/razor/sportsman engine rebuilding service(US $200.00)
The new Nissan X-Trail (pictured) falls in price The styling of the new Nissan X-Trail, which arrived last year at Frankfurt, has eschewed a lot of the boxiness of the old X-Trail and taken on many of the styling cues from the new Nissan Qashqai. And in the process it’s perhaps become ‘softer’. The old X-Trail was more rugged than most modern compact SUVs, but the new X-Trail has arrived with a choice of Front Wheel Drive versions – no doubt aimed at keeping the price down – as well as cuddlier looks.Sun, 20 May 2012
New Mercedes A Class EV on the way via Tesla It would appear that Mercedes-Benz are planning an electric version of the new Mercedes A Class with a powertrain by Tesla. The new Mercedes A Class arrived at the Geneva Motor Show in March as the Mercedes answer to the BMW 1 Series, and a very convincing new A Class it looks too. From an entry-level A Class which will get a Renault 1.5 litre dCi lump to deliver a sub-99g/km model all the way up (eventually) to a 4WD, 300bhp AMG A Class, it looks like the new A Class will cover the bases for every buyer, and then some.Tue, 15 Apr 2014
There’s a new, third-generation 2015 Nissan Murano on the way. It makes its debut at the 2014 New York Motor Show, with Nissan UK not ruling out a return for the big SUV. The Nissan Murano always felt as if it was the right car in the wrong country.