Lisle Corp. Car Truck Exhaust Pipe Expander 1 5/8" To 2 7/16" (41.3mm - 61.9mm) on 2040-parts.com
Martinsburg, West Virginia, US
Other Hand Tools for Sale
- Blue point e1025 ridgid model 25 screw pipe extractor set used missing parts(US $249.99)
- Allen brand standard impact socket set nos 1/2 drive 1 1/6 to 9/16 in metal case(US $99.99)
- 1 7/8 inch single end pump service wrench showing light use unknown maker(US $19.99)
- Allen bondhus eklind made in usa hex wrench lot 30 pounds standard and metric(US $69.99)
- Blue point tfm5 metric double flaring tool damaged case little or no use(US $29.99)
- Bonney 1/2 inch drive impact socket metric 29 mm pa-29m little or no use(US $9.99)
NHTSA upgrades probe of 1.2 million Toyota Corollas, MatrixesMon, 23 Aug 2010
Federal regulators have upgraded an investigation of as many as 1.2 million Toyota Corollas for possible engine stalling. Consumers have filed 1,101 complaints about Corollas and Corolla Matrixes for 2005-07 models, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said in a filing on its Website. “The engine can stall at any speed without warning and not restart,” NHTSA said in describing the problem.
Jaguar Land Rover & Chery in businessSun, 18 Nov 2012
The joint venture between Jaguar Land Rover and Chery Automobile in China is now official and will see new production and R&D facilities in China. Jaguar Land Rover has now received official approval for its joint venture in China with Chery Automobile from China’s authorities – something we predicted as long ago as February 2011 - which will see both JLR and joint branded cars rolling off production lines in China. The JV will be known as Chery Jaguar Land Rover Automotive Company Ltd.
Audi R8 Spyder – Frankfurt catchup +videoSat, 19 Sep 2009
The unveiling of the Audi R8 Spyder 5.2 FSI quattro at Frankfurt As we already know from previous reports, the Audi R8 Spyder comes equipped with just one engine option – the 5.2 litre V10 FSI. Which makes a lot of sense. The additional weight the convertible conversion has added – a not insignificant 476 lbs – would have had far more effect on the V8 than it does on the V10.