Minnkota Maxxum Trolling Motor Lower Arm Assy With Lock Parts 2774317 2153604 on 2040-parts.com
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
|You are bidding on a Used Minn kota Maxxum Trolling Motor Lower Arm Bracket with lock parts For minnkota trolling motors, This part is in good useable Part, please check the pictures. Part Numbers For this are Motor Bracket 2774317 and 2153604 and 2152700
This should fit Some of Minn Kota Trolling motors like MaxXum 2001, 2002 and I am sure this will work with other motors to. Check with your local dealer to check on compatibility with what you have or Contact me with your motor information (Model # and Serial #) and I'll see what I can find out. Also you can Text or Leave me a Message at 1-612-418-5436.
Check out My Ebay Store for a lot more Outboard Parts
Check out my other items! Be sure to add me to your favorites list! Sign up for PayPal; the fast, easy, and secure way to pay online.
I want you to be a happy and well-informed customer and will treat you the way I hope you would treat me if I were the customer: therefore all items are described as accurately as possible. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
- Shipping times are estimates only. USPS or UPS do not provide any guarantee to the delivery speed.
- Your order will be shipped within 1-2 business days once we receive your payment. If you pay by e-check, we will ship your order once your payment is cleared. A shipping notification with tracking number will be emailed to you once your order has been shipped. Please note there is no tracking number for international orders
- Overseas buyers please email me for shipping cost before bidding.
- We are not responsible for any customs duty incurred at foreign customs.
- We do not ship on weekends or public holidays We offer combine shipping for multiple purchases Email me before Auction ends for Combine shipping cost
- Insurance is strongly recommended, I promise to pack the item with care.
- My prefer payment is via Paypal, Credit card and e-check payments can be made via Paypal. Please make your payment within 4 days after auction ends. If you need more time please email me to let me know. I will always try to work with you on this.
- We do not tolerate non-paying bidders. If we do not receive your payment within 4 days you will be reported to ebay for suspension.
- To expedite your order processing please include your ebay item number and buyer ID in all forms of payment
- Used Items are sold in an “as is” condition and are not returnable. If you find my posting description was not accurate, and then contact me, we will work with you to try and resolve any issues. In the event I “agree” to return an item for a refund the return shipping cost is to be paid by the buyer.
- Negative feedback does not solve anything. If you have a problem with your order please contact us first. We are always willing to work things out.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of buyer unless the return is a result of our mistake like you receive the wrong item.
- Returns on Items with Free shipping on them, The buyer will be charged for the shipping and shipping is not refund able.
- If you have any questions please Contact me. I will try to respond within 1 business day, sometimes we maybe out of town so please Contact me as soon as you can.
- Please do not wait until the Auction is about to end, I may not be able to get back to you before the auction ends.
- Please include your ebay item number or order number in all communications.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
7.275% Sales Tax applies to Minnesota residents on taxable items.
Trolling Motor Components for Sale
Mon, 01 Aug 2011
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has upgraded an investigation into complaints about the 2010 Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan sedans to an engineering analysis, one step closer to a recall. The investigation of 317,315 cars results from claims of fractured wheel studs, which could cause a wheel to come off. Ford's investigation is ongoing and no recall has been announced.
Fri, 29 Jan 2010
Wednesday 20 January 2010• Rolls-Royce has appointed Torsten Mueller as chief exec from the end of March 2010. He is currently BMW's global product management boss and will replace Tom Purves who will retire after 25 years with the BMW Group (Rolls-Royce)• Japan has bowed to pressure and extended its scrappage scheme to include American brand vehicles. Many had been barred from the scheme because they had different fuel economy standards (Automotive News, subscription required)• New GM Europe CEO Nick Reilly has vowed that Opel and Vauxhall will become a global company.
Thu, 27 Nov 2008
The 2009 Ford Focus RS - Good for 164mph
Ford in Austria has finally let loose some concrete information on the much anticipated 2009 Ford Focus RS, which looks set to be one barn-stormer of a car. With almost 300bhp, a 0-60 time in the high 5 seconds and a top speed of 164mph, the Focus RS looks an enticing package for the boy racers. Austrian prices are quoted at €39,000, which at today’s rotten rates equates to about £32.5k.