New Genuine Hks Velocity Advanced Computer Vac Type Cz Bl3fw 45002-az008 on 2040-parts.com
Yamato, Kanagawa, Japan
New Genuine HKS Velocity Advanced Computer VAC Type CZ BL3FW 45002-AZ008
Computerised Full Computer for High Speed Driving
HKS VAC (Velocity Advanced Computer) is an electronic device designed to eliminate the vehicle's factory speed limiter to bring out full performance of the vehicle. With the HKS VAC, the high speed driving is possible without affecting the high performance. HKS VAC analyzes the control method for each vehicle; so it can eliminate the speed limiter by the most appropriate way for the vehicle
What is VAC?
Toyota and/or Lexus equipped with the 6 speed automatic transmission are controlled electrically; so the factory computer controls the vehicle precisely in response to various driving conditions. The conventional speed limiter elimination method may affect this precise control system; it cannot fully utilize the performance of the 6 speed automatic transmission. However, with HKS' unique technology to control this computerized 6 speed automatic transmission, the VAC can fully utilize the performance of the 6 speed automatic transmission. After the factory speed limiter was eliminated when the vehicle's speed reached over 180km/; then HKS VAC works as the full computer to control the automatic transmission. HKS VAC also can be used on the vehicle with the CAN communication system. VAC can control the advanced and complicated in-vehicle network system, which even controls the vehicle's motion, by its original technique.
- Free Shipping to all locations via EMS (Express Mail Service) by Japan Post with tracking number.
- Please feel free to contact us for any additional information.
- Please contact us for large volume orders.
- Please Feel free to contact us on WhatsApp, Line at +81-80-6742-4950
* We are planning to add more products soon. Please let us know if you have any preference!
Electronics for Sale
- New genuine hks velocity advanced computer vac t-606 45002-at006(US $849.00)
- New genuine hks velocity advanced computer vac type cz 45002-az004(US $545.00)
- Deutsch autosport asdh614-1sn-c25 battery plus connector for motec pdm16/32(US $139.00)
- Utcomp-pro - turbo boost, oil pressure, water temperature, afr gauge meter &more(US $192.80)
- Steinmark performance racelogic data box vintage kart race formula car(US $95.00)
- Hama universal video camera mount, suction cup(US $30.00)
By Damion Smy Motor Industry 11 June 2014 07:18 The days of frustrating in-car interfaces and clunky touchscreens are ending, as computing giants Apple and Google start unleashing the full power of smartphone technology in your car. Apple has fired the opening salvo in the war on wheels with its ‘CarPlay’ system launched at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show and offered by Ferrari, Mercedes and Volvo, and at least 15 other car brands. If you own an iPhone, you’ll find CarPlay natural and intuitive – it’s this type of familiarity that car companies and Apple are banking on to win you over. Cars have been able to play your iTunes library and read texts for a while, but CarPlay takes this functionality to a whole new level.Tue, 28 Jun 2011
One off Rolls Royce DHC created for the Masterpiece London 2011 Event The Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe isn’t the most ubiquitous car on the road. Yes, you’ll see a few if you frequent certain postcodes in London, but they’re a rare old sight. Much of that is down to price, ostentation and weather.Wed, 23 Apr 2008
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 23 April 2008 08:30 A British Bugatti costing £90,000? Or another loopy sports car from Lancashire? The Keating SKR and TKR launched today have 1500bhp potential and top speeds that challenge the Veyron's - but it's difficult to dispel our innate cynicism about yet another new British supercar manufacturer.