New Nitro Obd2 Performance Chip Tuning Box For Diesel Cars Red More Power Torque on 2040-parts.com
NEW Nitro OBD2 Performance Chip Tuning Box For Diesel Cars RED More Power More Torque
Nitro OBD2 Chip Tuning Box Functions:
NitroOBD2 is a Chip Tuning Box which can be plugged into OBD2 connector of your car to increase the performance of your car.
When it plugged into OBD2 connector, NitroOBD2 receives the information from the car computer ECU. With the received data from ECU, NitroOBD2 adjusts the boost pressure, quantity of fuel, injection timing and pressure to increase the performance of your car.
NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box does not exceed the manufacturer requirements. It works only within the tolerance of the engine.
NitroOBD2 finds out the hidden power of your car. NitroOBD2 does not damage the engine and the car computer ECU or not cause any negative effects to the car factory setting.
NitroOBD2 does not change any of the settings permanently. To turn back to the car's original settings, just unplug NitroOBD2 from OBD2 connector.
NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box finds out the hidden power of your car.
- Up to 35% more power
- Up to 25 % more torque
NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box Installation:
1. Pull the Car Key out from the ignition.
2. Find OBD2 connector(*) in your car and Plug in NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box
3. Insert the key into the ignition and twist the key to the first stage. (Do not start the car)
4. Press the reset buttom for about 5 sec. After releasing the buttom, just wait for a while about 30-54 sec. (NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box will communicate and establish connection with ECU)
5. Start up the engine.
6. NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box will recognize your vehicle and your driving habits, after around 200 km/150 miles driving and thus NitroOBD2 Performance Chip Tuning Box will adjust itself to match your car perfectly for more fuel saving.
Chip Tuning Box Packing List:
1. Nitro OBD2 Chip Tuning Interface For Diesel Cars
2. User Manual in English
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions
Shipping & Payment
Free shipping by Air Mail with tracking number
Payment should be completed within 5 days after purchase
Since customer service and satisfaction are our priorities, please let us know about any problem you may have with shipping or product before leaving any feedback. We'll be happy to assist you and find the solution in any case
Positive feedback is appreciated!
You may also be interested in...
Loading items, please wait...
Responsive listing template designed and powered by Finest Design
Chips, Programmers for Sale
- New nitro obd2 performance chip tuning box for benzine cars yellow more power(US $4.99)
- New eco obd2 economy chip tuning box for benzine cars green 15% fuel save(US $5.99)
- New eco obd2 economy chip tuning box for diesel cars blue 15% fuel save(US $5.99)
- Vehicle programer(US $149.95)
- Dedenbear cross-over reaction time delay box co-1(US $40.00)
- Racechip ultimate mini countryman john cooper works/cooper s(US $450.00)
Vauxhall: Ellesmere Port plant saved – 700 new jobs createdThu, 17 May 2012
Vauxhall Ellesmere Port - Saved General Motors is to keep Vauxhall’s Ellesmere Port open, move to three shift working and create 700 new jobs. The overcapacity of mainstream car manufacture in Europe as the market becomes ever more polarised between premium and budget cars – squeezing the middle – means car maker having to rationalise their output. Many thought that could mean the end of Vauxhall’s Ellesmere Port as GM sought to stem its European losses (around £2 billion in the last three years), especially as it is easier to close plants and lay off workers in the UK than in mainland Europe.
Cadillac Elmiraj Concept debuts over Pebble Beach weekendFri, 16 Aug 2013
When you spell it “El Mirage,” you're talking about the Southern California dry lake where many a hot rod hero made a name back in the day. When you spell it “Elmiraj,” you're talking about Cadillac's latest concept car, a powerfully lengthy coupe that hints at a return of the massive Eldorado from Caddy's past. Either way, it's a big statement.
Citroen Cactus stars at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor ShowWed, 11 Sep 2013
Citroen's big news at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show was the launch of the Cactus concept car. This spikily named show car is more than just a wacky concept - the Citroen Cactus marks the relaunch of the French brand's bread-and-butter cars. Struck by the success of the DS models, it's now hoping to achieve similar success with a rejuvenated range of C-line models.