Quickcar 0-100 Psi Oil Pressure Guage (2 5/8 White Face) Imca Drag 611-6004 on 2040-parts.com
Wichita, Kansas, United States
Quickcar Oil Pressure - 0-100 psi - Mechanical - Analog - 2-5/8 in Diameter - White Face
This QuickCar Gauge is a Oil Pressure unit with the QuickCar Logo. Display has a 0-100 PSI Range and gauge is a 2-5/8" Diameter. This is Mechanical type gauge with a Male 1/8" NPT connection on the back. Tubing kit not included and sold separately.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Electronics for Sale
- Quickcar 100-280 water temp guage (2 5/8 white face) imca drag 611-6005(US $88.99)
- Quickcar 100-280 water temp guage (2 5/8 silverface) imca drag street(US $47.99)
- Quickcar 100-340 oil temp guage (2 5/8" silver face) imca drag 611-6009(US $43.99)
- Quickcar 0-15 psi extreme series fuel pressure guage (2 5/8 ) w/light 911-7000(US $72.99)
- Quickcar 0-100 psi extreme series oil pressure guage (2 5/8 ) w/light 611-7003(US $72.99)
- Quickcar 100-280 extreme series water temp guage (2 5/8 ) w/light 611-7006(US $88.99)
If you ask Ford Motor Co. about the base price of the company’s redesigned 2013 Escape crossover, it will tell you that at $23,295, including shipping, it’s $200 less than the outgoing model. The problem is, that’s not quite true.Tue, 08 Apr 2014
NISSAN’S premium car division, Infiniti, is pressing ahead with the development of a high performance version of its Q50 executive saloon. What’s significant about the news is that Formula 1 racer, and Infiniti’s Director of Performance, Sebastian Vettel has added his input to the programme. The four-time Formula 1 world champion recently tested the 560hp high performance sports saloon at the Millbrook Proving Ground testing facility.Fri, 22 Nov 2013
Like most tire companies, Pirelli’s products tend to be round and black. But this year marks the 50th anniversary of something far more eye-catching: the Pirelli calendar. We aren’t exaggerating when we say this is the world’s most famous calendar, which some people stop at nothing to get.