Aviation for Sale
- Garmin gma 240 installation manual (part no. 190-00917-01)(US $19.95)
- British aerospace146-300 original 7 descriptive promotional information brochure(US $50.00)
- Tubomeca arriel i turboshaft engine brochure(US $25.00)
- 1945 fairchild c-82 series original aircraft inspection and maintenance guide(US $50.00)
- Casa cn 235 series 100 originaltechnical desription(US $50.00)
- 1980 cessna 172rg cutlass rg information pilots owners operating manual handbook(US $15.49)
British Car Day Dayton celebrates 30th anniversary Aug. 2Thu, 13 Mar 2014
British Car Day in Dayton, Ohio is celebrating its 30th annual gathering on Saturday, Aug. 2. Organizers are expecting more than 325 pieces of British sheetmetal from across the Midwest to attend.
McLaren MP4-12C tackles the NMon, 24 Oct 2011
Not to be left in the Nordschleife hot-lap dust, McLaren took to the German track as part of its testing of the all-wheel-drive MP4-12C, and of course, there's video. First we see the engineers making final adjustments before a quick montage of the MP4-12C testing across the world. After a few words from McLaren brass and test driver Rudi Adams, they hit the track.
Ayrton Senna's Toleman Formula One car to be auctioned at Silverstone in MayThu, 22 Mar 2012
Several impressive lots are set to cross the block at Silverstone Auctions' Spring Sale, scheduled for May 16 at Silverstone Circuit in Northhamptonshire in the United Kingdom. By far the most impressive is a Toleman TG184-2 Formula One race car driven by Ayrton Senna in his first F1 season. The car is best known for Senna's second-place finish at the rainy 1984 Monaco Grand Prix.