Valentine One V-1 Connection Bluetooth Module For Android New Oem Free Shipping on 2040-parts.com
Danville, Indiana, US
Radar & Laser Detectors for Sale
- Valentine one v-1 connection bluetooth module for iphone/ipad/ipod touch new(US $64.97)
- Waterproof 2 in 1 reversing parking radar video system night vision camera(US $55.98)
- Early morning radar detector 2013 series 22 band 360 degree laser ew-3130(US $28.00)
- Cobra iradar radar detector iphone ipod touch irad-100(US $68.95)
- Radar detector warning receiver vixen ii 2 super fox 12v cig lighter w/ mount(US $15.00)
- Superfox vixen radar detector warning super fox cig lighter box mount instructio(US $25.00)
GM, Chrysler get cold shoulder from consumers, report saysFri, 20 Mar 2009
General Motors and Chrysler clearly have an image problem. In a classic case of: "It's not me--it's you," fewer consumers are considering the two Detroit automakers in the wake of their pleas for government assistance and bankruptcy rumors. The share of buyers who would make a GM car their primary choice fell 12 percent, and the share of Chrysler intenders dropped by one third, according to a study released Thursday by CNW Research of Bandon, Ore.
A first look at the Audi TT RS plusThu, 09 Feb 2012
Audi is taking aim at the new Porsche Boxster and its yet-to-be-revealed sister model, the upcoming second-generation Cayman, with a spectacular 174-mph version of the TT RS, pictured here officially for the first time. Called the TT RS plus, the powered-up coupe and roadster pairing is set to join what is shaping up as a formidable display of new Audi models--including the third-generation A3 and the RS4 Avant--at the Geneva motor show in early March. The centerpiece of the new range-topping TT is a tuned version of Audi's turbocharged 2.5-liter, five-cylinder direct-injection gasoline engine as used by the go-fast TT RS, the RS3 Sportback and the limited-production A1 quattro.
Underground Racing Lamborghini crashes at Texas Mile, driver survivesTue, 26 Oct 2010
WITH VIDEO -- Underground Racing, the Charlotte, N.C., tuning shop that broke the 250-mph mark with a twin-turbo Lamborghini Gallardo in Texas last spring, saw that car crash on Oct. 23 after making another run at the Texas Mile high-speed challenge. Video of the run, posted on YouTube, shows the orange Gallardo passing the 1-mile marker on the closed runway, deploying a parachute and veering to the right and off the runway.