Wilwood Aero6 Front Big Brake Kit Fits 2015 Ford Mustang,15"drilled Rotors,red on 2040-parts.com
Camarillo, California, United States
Tech Line 775 848-6740
Aero6 Front Big Brake Kit
Fits 2015 Mustangs
15" X 1.25" Drilled Rotors
6 Piston Calipers (Red)
Stainless Braided Lines & Fittings
Requires 19" Or Larger Wheels
Comes with Red Calipers
Calipers also come in Black and Nickel Plated (see our ebay store)
Performance Brake Calipers for Sale
- Wilwood pmfr 120-8525 gp320 4 piston caliper with pads .190-.250 thick rotors(US $139.95)
- Pfc brake caliper zr41 4 piston 2 pad monobloc 180x42 right mt 41.323.365.410.02(US $2,344.84)
- Pair outlaw racing 4 piston billet brake calipers nascar arca scca 1.875/1.75”
- Pair coleman racing 4 piston finned brake calipers nascar arca scca 1 ¾”/1 5/8”
- Wilwood chevy corvette 1965-82 4 piston d8-4 brake caliper kit p/n 140-10789(US $518.74)
- Pair sierra superlite style brake caliper 2.00 1.88 pistons wilwood vintage gn(US $119.99)
This Mercedes turns up the heat -- in your houseWed, 08 Jan 2014
Mercedes-Benz brought some interesting and unusual examples of in-car connectivity tech to Las Vegas, partnering with some trendsetters in the electronics game -- namely, Nest Labs, Pebble, and Google. The connectivity and app technology will eventually make its way into the C-, the E- and the S-slass. Get it?
New VW Golf GTD to cost just £199 a month. Sort of.Fri, 02 Aug 2013
The VW Golf GTD (pictured) can be had for £199 a month – if you’ve got a big deposit There’s no question that car buyers are getting themselves in to new cars at affordable money thanks to the range of finance packages on offer now, including leases, PCP and contract hire. That’s good for car makers, dealers and the car buying public as it leads to more sales and more people driving modern, reliable and efficient cars. But the headline price is not always as clear cut as it seems.
Russian and American military vehicles in Ukrainian ex-president's collectionMon, 03 Mar 2014
Last week the world got a glimpse of Ukrainian ex-president Viktor Yanukovych's surprisingly eclectic car collection, which included dozens of cars that have never been exhibited in any museum or classic car show outside the former USSR. The sprawling garage at the Mezhyhirya villa became public only last weekend, hours after Yanukovych's nighttime escape by helicopter to Russia. Hundreds of ordinary citizens and journalists from all around the world strode freely into the villa, finding an abundance of abandoned wealth, some of which was even tasteful.