Wilwood Forged Dynalite Brake Caliper,fits 1.00" Rotor,3.00" Piston Area,dl 10 on 2040-parts.com
Camarillo, California, United States
Forged Dynalite Brake Caliper
Performance Brake Calipers for Sale
- Wilwood aero6 front big brake kit fits 2015 ford mustang,15" rotors - with lines(US $2,305.00)
- Wilwood aero6 front big brake kit fits 2015 ford mustang,15" drilled rotors,line(US $2,405.00)
- Wilwood aero6 front big brake kit fits 2015 ford mustang,15" drilled rotors(US $2,144.00)
- Wilwood 1 piston gm metric brake caliper p/n 120-7197(US $107.99)
- Wilwood aero4-mc4 rear big brake parking brake kit fits 2015 mustang,14" rotors(US $1,869.00)
- Wilwood aero4-mc4 rear parking big brake kit fits 2015 mustang,14" rotors - red(US $1,969.00)
Umea University students complete Saab collaboration projectWed, 03 Nov 2010
A selection of first-year students from Sweden's Umea University have completed a 10-week collaborative design project with Saab. Tasked with exploring new directions for the brand, students were encouraged to investigate the interplay of brand and identity. Each of them was assigned a non-automotive brand to reflect on parallels that could be established between that brand and Saab, whilst also capturing the essence of the Swedish carmaker through their project's concept, its proportions, surface language, details, graphics, functionality and material choices.
MG and 'Rover' set to re-join forcesTue, 03 Jul 2007
By Keith Adams Motor Industry 03 July 2007 01:29 Reports in China suggest that Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp (SAIC) is once again in talks with Nanjing Automobile Corp (NAC), the owners of the MG marque and the Longbridge factory. The deal is being backed by Chinese government, which wants to see more cars sold in export markets. Are we looking at the creation of a latter day MG Rover based in the Far East?
Porsche Panamera interiors revealedThu, 12 Feb 2009
The interior of the Porsche Panamera - a big improvement on the outside styling [ad#ad-1] The Porsche Panamera saga has been going on for as long as the Aston Martin Rapide saga. Endless spy shots, dribbles of information and finally, last month, the first official photos of the car. But now we have official photos of the interior, which should now pretty much complete the information we’re likely to get ahead of the car’s official launch in the UK on September 12th, except for prices, which I’m sure will surface before long.