Up for sale is a gallon of PPG Deltron 2000 automotive basecoat paint.This color is DBC19282 Viper Blue Pearlcoat and is a match to Chrysler code SBE,PBE.This is a great looking blue that has three different pearls in it so it realy pops in the sunlight.This gallon is not reduced and will produce 2 gallons of sprayable material.We also custom mix colors if you are looking for something special.Feel free to email me if you have any questions.
Ppg Deltron 2000 Dbc19282 Viper Blue Pearlcoat Chrysler Code Sbe,pbe Dodge Viper on 2040-parts.com
Watertown, New York, US
Body Shop Supplies for Sale
- Ppg deltron 2000 dbc71528 candy apple red ford code 2e urethane basecoat paint(US $99.95)
- Ppg dbc deltron 2000 indigo dbc4717 gm code wa9792 urethane basecoat(US $129.35)
- Eastwood metal cutting dual voltage versa cut plasma cutter 110/220 volt ac(US $639.99)
- Advantage premium automotive paint w/hardener - hot rod black(US $65.00)
- Eastwood infrared hotcoat powder coat coating curing system(US $448.94)
- Ppg deltron 2000 dbc36395 viper bright silver chrysler code pa9,va9 dodge viper(US $99.25)
2013 Audi RS6 spy video The next generation of the Audi RS6 caught on video testing at the Nurburgring. The RS6 Avant is expected to arrive early 2013. We’ve had the new Audi S6 – and S6 Avant – arrive to put a performance halo at the top of the new A6 range, but there’s still a level to go – the new Audi RS6.Mon, 18 Jun 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Kia has unveiled a new version of its popular Sorento SUV - and although the style is similar, the lightweight architecture is all-new. Subtle exterior modifications belie a heavily re-engineered chassis and powertrain package for the three-year-old model. What are the big changes on the new 2012 Kia Sorento?Wed, 19 Mar 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Ford Motor Company has put aside $1million to be awarded in automotive design scholarships over the next 20 years in order to commemorate the life of William Clay Ford who passed away on Sunday. The Ford Fund will release $10,000 each to five college sophomores or juniors per year who are following a career in car design. William Clay Ford was the last surviving grandchild of company founder Henry Ford and design was his lifelong passion.