Up for sale is a gallon of PPG Deltron 2000 automotive basecoat paint.This color is DBC19282 Viper Blue Pearlcoat and is a match to Chrysler code SBE,PBE.This is a great looking blue that has three different pearls in it so it realy pops in the sunlight.This gallon is not reduced and will produce 2 gallons of sprayable material.We also custom mix colors if you are looking for something special.Feel free to email me if you have any questions.
Ppg Deltron 2000 Dbc19282 Viper Blue Pearlcoat Chrysler Code Sbe,pbe Dodge Viper on 2040-parts.com
Watertown, New York, US
Body Shop Supplies for Sale
- Ppg deltron 2000 dbc71528 candy apple red ford code 2e urethane basecoat paint(US $99.95)
- Ppg dbc deltron 2000 indigo dbc4717 gm code wa9792 urethane basecoat(US $129.35)
- Eastwood metal cutting dual voltage versa cut plasma cutter 110/220 volt ac(US $639.99)
- Advantage premium automotive paint w/hardener - hot rod black(US $65.00)
- Eastwood infrared hotcoat powder coat coating curing system(US $448.94)
- Ppg deltron 2000 dbc36395 viper bright silver chrysler code pa9,va9 dodge viper(US $99.25)
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 11 September 2007 09:23 Really, a good looking Ssangyong? Compared to an Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione, no. But if you compare the Wz concept to Ssangyong’s previous offerings then it’s a bit of a stunner.Wed, 29 May 2013 00:00:00 -0700
The 2014 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra pickup trucks -- revealed at the Detroit auto show -- will be two of the GM's biggest sellers this spring. Now we know a little more about the luxury GMC Sierra Denali trim, which about 20 percent of buyers opt for. The new Sierra Denali will come with a standard 355-hp 5.3-liter V8 or available 420-hp, 6.2-liter V8.Mon, 13 Sep 2010 00:00:00 -0700
The Italian Grand Prix Monza 2010 It does make you wonder when you see one team – McLaren – using two completely different strategies whether they know what will work. Or maybe McLaren feels the needs to differentiate the strategies so the driver will be less of a focus than the strategy. Whichever it was we’ll never really know which of McLaren’s setups for the Monza Grand Prix was the best.