Up for sale is a gallon of PPG Deltron 2000 automotive basecoat paint.This color is DBC4230 Torch Red and is a match to GM code WA9075.This is a great looking bold red that GM used on its product line for a number of years and would look great on any paint project you may have.This gallon is not reduced and will produce 2 gallons of sprayable material.We also custom mix colors if you are looking for something special.Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.
Ppg Deltron 2000 Dbc4230 Torch Red Gm Code Wa9075,71,70 Red Line Red Corvette on 2040-parts.com
Watertown, New York, US
Body Shop Supplies for Sale
- Ppg deltron 2000 gm code wa8624 olympic white dbc3800(US $99.25)
- Auto clear matrix ms-52 gallon clear kit (with hardeners)(US $93.00)
- Eastwood tig200 ac/dc tig welder and versa cut 60 plasma cutter kit(US $1,499.99)
- Ppg deltron dbc922601 grabber blue ford paint code ci m7210a 2012 ford mustang(US $99.25)
- Ppg deltron dbc6232 luxo blue lemans blue wa933l code 19 automotive basecoat(US $116.35)
- Ppg deltron 2000 dbc73840 viper red chrysler code prn rn au106lrn lrn(US $150.16)
The 2012 NAIAS in Detroit, MI has proved to be exactly the dose of salts the US auto industry so desperately needed after a few very lean years for the event. Numerous concept and production cars made their debuts in the halls of COBO and, as ever, Car Design News was on hand to provide our in-depth live show coverage. Here's a full rundown of our reportage from NAIAS 2012: Acura Acura NSX Concept: Living up to the name Cadillac Cadillac ATS: Finally breaking into the premium mainstream?Thu, 28 Sep 2006 00:00:00 -0700
By Phil McNamara Motor Shows 28 September 2006 03:54 Kia Proceed: the lowdown Shock! One of the most significant cars unveiled at today’s Paris show was a Kia. Not only was this Proceed concept sexy and sporty, a first for a Kia.Wed, 12 Feb 2014 00:00:00 -0800
The dream of the '90s is apparently alive at Fiat. Not Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein's crust punx, granola and symmetrical all-wheel drive u/dystopia, but the other side of the era; the flashy party-people late end of the decade that brought Sean Combs to global prominence. In Italian marque's new ad, the rapping, acting, designing businessman appears as the Mr.