V20 53236-mb1-000 Left Handlebar Holder Cb1000 Custom Vf750c V45 Magna Honda Nos on 2040-parts.com
Saint Joseph, Missouri, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Return policy details:Returns are accepted only if item is not as shown or described. Thank you for your business!
UNBELIEVABLY LOW PRICES - Don't miss this opportunity!
Handlebar Holder - Left Side
- Incredibly nice item that is still "sealed" as it was from the factory - see pictures
1983 CB1000 Custom and the 1982 V45 Magna
Fitment: This is what I believe this item(s) fits. Please verify before bidding, I'm human
Part # = 53236-MB1-000
Part Description = HOLDER LEFT HANDLEBAR
- CB1000C 1983 1000 CB1000 Custom
- VF750C 1982 750 VF750 C V45 Magna
When only the best will do
- Amazing deal - bid now to avoid possible future regrets!
- Exceptional Example of Human Ingenuity and Quality
- Great for Group or Club Buy - Restorations - Repairs - Replacement or Investment
Note: On some items, the original inner packaging may be supplemented with additional packing material(s)
Most questions, please ask - Please use common sense - or google first it question is item related
- Item will be properly packaged and shipped via USPS Priority Mail (unless otherwise noted)
- Items are shipped when you have paid - If you want to combine with other items, wait to pay (no more than 10 business days).
- Yes we can consolidate purchases / Combine items for Shipping Saving
- Wait to pay if you want to consolidate - items ship when paid!
- With good communications
- Some items can not be combined due to weight or other reasons
- Other restrictions may apply, if so, I will communicate them promptly
International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as ‘gifts’ – US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Items are sold in "as-is" condition and can not be returned for reasons other than explained in the return section
Please note: Any 3 digit alpha numeric code before the part number in the title is a locator ID only and nothing more
Also see my other store at http://stores.ebay.com/Independence-Kawasaki
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
Fri, 11 Jan 2013
An anonymous reader passed along this short video of a heavily camouflaged Alfa Romeo 4C testing in Michigan this morning. Hopefully it was a passenger doing the filming. The 4C is scheduled to begin production at Maserati's Modena facility this spring.
Tue, 10 Jun 2014
By Michael Karkafiris
10 June 2014 13:16
The Goodwood Festival of Speed always stands out as a highlight in our automotive calendar and the 2014 event should be no exception. The iconic motoring celebration will take place from 26-29 June and this year Lord March is laying on all the usual treats plus a few surprises. The 2014 Festival of Speed's central feature will be Mercedes celebrating 120 years of motorsport achievements and a century since the famous 1-2-3 victory in the 1914 French Grand Prix.
Fri, 30 Jan 2009
Ford and Shelby collaborating on a Mustang isn't news, it's the norm. But when they're doing something they haven't done in more than 40 years, and the price tops $100,000, it must be something special. In 1965, 37 Shelby GT350 "R Models" were tearing it up at autocross tracks across the country.