V20 53236-mb1-000 Left Handlebar Holder Cb1000 Custom Vf750c V45 Magna Honda Nos on 2040-parts.com
Saint Joseph, Missouri, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Return policy details:Returns are accepted only if item is not as shown or described. Thank you for your business!
UNBELIEVABLY LOW PRICES - Don't miss this opportunity!
Handlebar Holder - Left Side
- Incredibly nice item that is still "sealed" as it was from the factory - see pictures
1983 CB1000 Custom and the 1982 V45 Magna
Fitment: This is what I believe this item(s) fits. Please verify before bidding, I'm human
Part # = 53236-MB1-000
Part Description = HOLDER LEFT HANDLEBAR
- CB1000C 1983 1000 CB1000 Custom
- VF750C 1982 750 VF750 C V45 Magna
When only the best will do
- Amazing deal - bid now to avoid possible future regrets!
- Exceptional Example of Human Ingenuity and Quality
- Great for Group or Club Buy - Restorations - Repairs - Replacement or Investment
Note: On some items, the original inner packaging may be supplemented with additional packing material(s)
Most questions, please ask - Please use common sense - or google first it question is item related
- Item will be properly packaged and shipped via USPS Priority Mail (unless otherwise noted)
- Items are shipped when you have paid - If you want to combine with other items, wait to pay (no more than 10 business days).
- Yes we can consolidate purchases / Combine items for Shipping Saving
- Wait to pay if you want to consolidate - items ship when paid!
- With good communications
- Some items can not be combined due to weight or other reasons
- Other restrictions may apply, if so, I will communicate them promptly
International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as ‘gifts’ – US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Items are sold in "as-is" condition and can not be returned for reasons other than explained in the return section
Please note: Any 3 digit alpha numeric code before the part number in the title is a locator ID only and nothing more
Also see my other store at http://stores.ebay.com/Independence-Kawasaki
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
Thu, 14 Jul 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Porsche 928 - about to be revived. Again
Another year, another story about the imminent revival of a Panamera-based Porsche 928. This time it’s going to be called the Porsche 929 and arrive ‘some time after 2014′.
Mon, 24 Feb 2014 00:00:00 -0800
Fans of vintage cars, fashion and memorabilia will have all their wishes met at next month’s Classic Car Boot Sale, returning to London’s Southbank Centre. Following the inaugural event last year that attracted over 8,000 visitors this year’s event has been extended over Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th March. Located along the riverfront at Southbank Centre between the Queen’s Walk, Hungerford Bridge and Jubilee Gardens, the Classic Car Boot Sale will have an interesting mix of fashions, homeware and memorabilia, all sold from the boots of classic cars.
Mon, 13 Jan 2014 00:00:00 -0800
Chevrolet kicked off the first press day of the 2014 Detroit Auto Show by taking home awards for the North American Car and Truck/Utility of the Year. The Bowtie brand swept both awards with the new 2014 Corvette Stingray and the Chevrolet Silverado. If the news sounds familiar, it's because the same two vehicles won our Best of the Best/Car and /Truck award just last month.