V20 53236-mb1-000 Left Handlebar Holder Cb1000 Custom Vf750c V45 Magna Honda Nos on 2040-parts.com
Saint Joseph, Missouri, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Return policy details:Returns are accepted only if item is not as shown or described. Thank you for your business!
UNBELIEVABLY LOW PRICES - Don't miss this opportunity!
Handlebar Holder - Left Side
- Incredibly nice item that is still "sealed" as it was from the factory - see pictures
1983 CB1000 Custom and the 1982 V45 Magna
Fitment: This is what I believe this item(s) fits. Please verify before bidding, I'm human
Part # = 53236-MB1-000
Part Description = HOLDER LEFT HANDLEBAR
- CB1000C 1983 1000 CB1000 Custom
- VF750C 1982 750 VF750 C V45 Magna
When only the best will do
- Amazing deal - bid now to avoid possible future regrets!
- Exceptional Example of Human Ingenuity and Quality
- Great for Group or Club Buy - Restorations - Repairs - Replacement or Investment
Note: On some items, the original inner packaging may be supplemented with additional packing material(s)
Most questions, please ask - Please use common sense - or google first it question is item related
- Item will be properly packaged and shipped via USPS Priority Mail (unless otherwise noted)
- Items are shipped when you have paid - If you want to combine with other items, wait to pay (no more than 10 business days).
- Yes we can consolidate purchases / Combine items for Shipping Saving
- Wait to pay if you want to consolidate - items ship when paid!
- With good communications
- Some items can not be combined due to weight or other reasons
- Other restrictions may apply, if so, I will communicate them promptly
International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as ‘gifts’ – US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Items are sold in "as-is" condition and can not be returned for reasons other than explained in the return section
Please note: Any 3 digit alpha numeric code before the part number in the title is a locator ID only and nothing more
Also see my other store at http://stores.ebay.com/Independence-Kawasaki
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
Sun, 06 Feb 2011
A flood of new-model introductions this year will help pump sales volume for the industry, according to forecasts from J.D. Power and Associates. Automakers have scheduled 60 new or substantially redesigned model introductions this year, compared with just 36 in 2010, by Power's count.
Mon, 09 Apr 2012
The Chrysler Group is voluntarily recalling a small number of 2012 Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Caravan minivans. The company says that some vehicles might be equipped with hub and bearing assemblies that were not fully machined, which could make them less durable. If the parts fail wheel separation could occur, possibly leading to a crash.
Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Journalists often talk of cars stealing the limelight at motor shows. If any larceny was witnessed at the 2012 Paris motor show, it was most likely occurring on the McLaren stand, where the stunning P1 hypercar made its world debut. This is the culmination of Project P12, renamed as the P1 concept car to reflect F1's obsession with first slot on the grid.