1970 Dodge Charger Rt Business Card Holder Fast Furious Die Cast Car Hemi Mopar on 2040-parts.com
Grafton, Massachusetts, United States
Display your business cards in style with this custom Business card holder,
featuring a detailed die cast custom '70 Charger from the movie Fast & Furious!
See my other car business card holders & key chains - Check out my other items!
Other Merchandise for Sale
- Jeep cherokee oak business card holder die cast suv 4 x 4 wheel drive desk red(US $24.95)
- Genuine bmw blue semi-automatic opening umbrella 37.5" opening(US $22.98)
- 1993 (1987,1988,1989,1990,1991,1992) ford mustang lx highway patrol state police(US $12.99)
- Ebbro 43627 1:43 scale nissan datsun fairlady 240zg die cast model racing cars(US $37.50)
- 4 snap-on tools 70th anniversary 1920-1990 coffee mug /cup by thermo serve nos(US $7.99)
- Factory sealed-two pack "2017 classic cars" 12 month wall calendar--12"x24"!!!(US $3.00)
Jaguar XF – the 2010 police version for PlodWed, 28 Apr 2010
This is the first police-spec Jaguar XF – bound to an orderly life of patrolling the motorways around the Midlands area encircling Jaguar's HQ. The local constabulary has bought seven 271bhp 3.0-litre Diesel S models in police trim.What's changed to make the XF a police car?Not much out of the ordinary. It's much easier to spot than a demarked police car, with its roof bar, LED flashers in the grille and refletive decals galore.It's ironic that Jags used to be the getaway vehicle of choice in the 50s, 60s and 70s in films of a certain bent; now Jaguar has gone good and supplying Plod himself.
Craigslist Catch: 1973 Porsche 914Mon, 18 Apr 2011
Yeah, we're stirring the pot a little today. But one of our goals here at autoweek.com is to get our readers talking, and what's more likely to do that than the Porsche 914? No matter your opinion of the 912's successor, this Vancouver-based example appears to have most of the bugs worked out--with the exception of the engine, which is still all Bug.
One Lap of the Web: Drifting Isderas, diesel Alfa vans and owning an M5Tue, 06 Aug 2013
-- Isdera Imperator 108i. If those words mean anything to you, you've likely already clicked this link. If they don't, watch the video and get educated on an awesome hand-built German exotic from the '80s.