2000-2005 Volkswagen Golf Audio Amplifier Oem Lkq on 2040-parts.com
Redding, California, US
Other for Sale
- 2000-2001 infiniti i30 audio amplifier oem lkq(US $57.62)
- Honda odyssey pilot acura mdx oem res rear overhead dvd remote nice!!!(US $60.00)
- Alfa romeo 166 156020359, ics navi gsm phone + code card.(US $295.00)
- Keep it clean wiring horn tri-tone horn train sound chrome plated air horn each(US $94.50)
- 2013 chrysler dodge uconnect headphones oem audio kit w ir remote(US $59.95)
- 1999-2000 honda civic climate control bracket mount brace ac panel radio bezel(US $39.99)
GM to invest $2 billion in 17 plantsTue, 10 May 2011
General Motors said Tuesday that it will invest about $2 billion in 17 plants across eight states in the United States. "We are doing this because we are confident about demand for our vehicles and the economy," GM CEO Dan Akerson said in a statement. Akerson made the announcement at GM's transmission plant in Toledo, along with Ohio Gov.
Italian Government buys 19 Maserati Quattroporte. Crisis? What crisis?Fri, 28 Oct 2011
A Maserati Quattroporte for Don Berlusconi? As we had cause to mention recently, the Italians are a stylish bunch. Which would explain why the Italian Government has decided to replace its fleet of Lancia Thesis and Audi A6s with a properly stylish Italian car – the Maserati Quattroporte.
Who's Where: Bryan Nesbitt appointed VP of Design for GM North AmericaFri, 04 May 2007
General Motors is looking to inject some newfound flair into its North American product lineup. Effective June 1, Bryan Nesbitt, currently Executive Director of Design at General Motors Europe will become Vice President of Design for North America and relocate to the company's technology headquarters in Warren, Michigan. The 38 year old, credited with the forward-thinking but retro PT Cruiser design in 1996, began his career at DaimlerChrysler and became the youngest design executive when he was appointed Executive Director of Body Frame Integral at General Motors in 2002.