2004 Audi A4 Radio Stereo Aerial Amplifier Booster Oem on 2040-parts.com
Bronx, New York, US
Other for Sale
- 2004 lincoln ls amplifier amp 2c6f18c808aa oem(US $49.77)
- Infiniti j30 front bose door speaker set nice oem lkq(US $102.99)
- American shifter co bypass module alarm anti-theft each(US $62.20)
- 2000-2005 volkswagen golf audio amplifier oem lkq(US $55.61)
- 2000-2001 infiniti i30 audio amplifier oem lkq(US $57.62)
- Honda odyssey pilot acura mdx oem res rear overhead dvd remote nice!!!(US $60.00)
GM to build eight-speed transmission in ToledoThu, 12 May 2011
General Motors is directing $204 million of a $2 billion investment in its U.S. plants toward building an eight-speed automatic transmission in Toledo. Automakers are turning to transmissions with more gears to meet more stringent fuel-economy regulations.
Smart FourJoy conceptThu, 05 Sep 2013
The Smart FourJoy concept will preview next year's all-new four-seat model at the Frankfurt motor show. Unlike the ForFour (2004-06) that paid only lip service to the brand's iconic city car, this promises to be a true Smart, with the familiar Tridon safety shell, minimal overhangs and plastic panels. At 3,494mm long it's around a meter longer than the original two-seat version but still significantly shorter than a Mini.
Lumma Design tunes the BMW X6Tue, 22 Jun 2010
Custom-body designer Lumma Design worked over the fire-breathing BMW X6 to create an even more powerful version bolstered with carbon and aerodynamic enhancements. It's called the Lumma CLR X 650 M, and as always, speed is paramount. It pumps out 670 hp and has a top speed of 193 mph.