Car Rearview Mirror 7" Monitor Wireless +ir Reversing Camera +4 Parking Sensor on 2040-parts.com
Radar & Laser Detectors for Sale
- Valentine one v-1 connection bluetooth module for android new oem free shipping(US $64.97)
- Valentine one v-1 connection bluetooth module for iphone/ipad/ipod touch new(US $64.97)
- Waterproof 2 in 1 reversing parking radar video system night vision camera(US $55.98)
- Early morning radar detector 2013 series 22 band 360 degree laser ew-3130(US $28.00)
- Cobra iradar radar detector iphone ipod touch irad-100(US $68.95)
- Radar detector warning receiver vixen ii 2 super fox 12v cig lighter w/ mount(US $15.00)
Shocking bald tyre sparks safety warningTue, 18 Feb 2014
A TYRE that was completely bald after being taken off a high-performance BMW has sparked warnings from tyre safety charity TyreSafe. The shocking pictures of the incredibly dangerous tyre, whose owner is lucky to be alive, show the extent of the lengths to which some people are pushing the limits of safety. As it is, the tyre would be almost completely ineffective in wet or damp conditions, and how the driver had avoided an accident is a mystery.
Puncture-proof car tyres 'within five years'Wed, 28 May 2014
FORGET run-flat tyres – soon we'll be driving on un-puncturable tyres with no air in them at all. Tyre maker Bridgestone has announced plans to have its AirFree concept tyre installed on road-going cars within three to five years. The company made the announcement at a special event at its headquarters in Tokyo.
2013 Land Rover Freelander 2 facelift comingTue, 03 Jul 2012
Land Rover are working on a mild facelift for the Freelander 2 for 2013 as it comes towards the end of its shelf life. It’s almost two years since Land Rover last facelifted the Freelander 2, a car that’s been with us since 2006, when they threw in some minor cosmetic tweaks, the first FWD Land Rover and gave us a more powerful diesel option. Somewhere prior to that Land Rover had quietly dropped the V6 petrol engine (in the UK, at least), so adding a more powerful version of the 2.2 litre diesel made sense as did providing a lower price entry point in the FWD Freelander.