Cnc Custom Wheel Drilling Bolt Patterns Conical Inserts - Tahoe Yukon Suburban on 2040-parts.com
Jamaica, New York, United States
Services - Custom Wheel Drilling - on USA Made Top of the Line HAAS CNC Machines (as seen on the famous bike building show in Orange County, NY)
We are offering the following services on all Custom and Original Equipment Wheels
- New Lugnut Holes - $20.00 per wheel - Check Other Listings on our store
- Conical Inserting Lugnut Holes - $30.00 per wheel (changes an existing bolt pattern - This Listing
- Centerbore (HubBore) Enlarging - $15.00 per wheel - Check Other Listings - Check Other Listings on our store
- Shaving the Pad Height (Making the wheel a higher offset) - $20.00 per wheel - Check Other Listings on our store
ALL PRICES ARE PER WHEEL - for 4 pcs you must click quantity of 4 when winning the auction
We have been in the custom wheel business for over 10 years and are highly skilled and capable. All machine work is done on up to date HAAS CNC Machines. We have attached an explanation of each of the process's we offer below
- New Lugnut Holes - If your wheel has room to drill another set of holes, you can use this process.
- Conical Inserting involves relocating the lugnut hole via a specialty tool bit and then pressing in a over-sized metal sleeve into the hole. It relocates the hole perfectly for a factory look. Can be used to repair existing lugnut holes as well if they are damaged.
- Centerbore (Hub-Bore) enlarging is to make the center hole on the wheel bigger to clear the hub snout on the car or for any other interference problems
- Shaving the pad height involves us properly milling the back of the wheel to solve fender clearance issues of small gaps. On some wheels when done with Conical Inserting, we can remove about 7mm off.
1) The shipping costs below represent just the shipping back to you once the wheels are done. You are responsible for getting the wheels to us. If you want us to send you UPS Call Tags to pick the wheels up we can gladly do so. The cost would be the same as the shipping charges to send the wheels to you.
2) If you are local, you are more than welcome to come to our facility and drop the wheels off and pick them up when they are done.
Payment Methods For USA & Canadian Customers
Shipping Fees & Payments Accepted
All 48 USA States & Canada Orders will be sent via UPS Ground with Insurance Included
Calculated - 48 US States - Any Major Credit Card or Confirmed PAYPAL Address (UPS Ground)
Calculated - Canada - Any Major Credit Card or Confirmed PAYPAL Address (UPS)
We ship all orders within 1-2 Business Days. We sometimes ship earlier, but this is our standard lead time. Once again, any questions please call us at 718.291.9090.
Feedback Policy - Before leaving any negative feedback, please call us at 718.291.9090. 99% of the time we will be able to resolve the situation before the need to leave a remark. We strongly ask that you call us to ensure we can solve your problem in a prompt and timely fashion and avoid any negative situations.
YOU TUBE VIDEOS OF US MACHINING WHEELS
On Oct-19-11 at 08:03:20 PDT, seller added the following information:
Tire & Wheel Installation for Sale
- Cnc custom wheel drilling bolt patterns conical inserts - status giovanna strada(US $30.00)
- Cnc custom wheel drilling bolt patterns conical inserts - mercedes benz bmw audi(US $30.00)
- Cnc custom wheel drilling bolt patterns conical inserts - impala caprice gm(US $30.00)
- (20) truck valve stems, brass tr500 - tr575(US $25.90)
- Enerpac female dust cap protector for coupler(US $4.95)
- Spx/powerteam rubber dust cap for hydraulic couplers(US $5.95)
Aston Martin Lagonda Concept unveiled at Geneva motor show 2009Wed, 04 Mar 2009
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 04 March 2009 06:57 Aston Martin shocked the Geneva motor show today when it unveiled the Lagonda Concept, a V12-engined SUV that’s designed to spearhead the expansion of the company into over 100 countries. And it's the first fruits of a new collaboration between Aston and Mercedes-Benz, which will provide the 4x4 hardware and engine tech - from the Merc GL SUV. Yes, or if you believe Aston Martin boss Dr Ulrich Bez, ‘the avantgarde luxury car of the future.’ The Lagonda Concept is based on the four-wheel drive chassis of the Mercedes GL (a fruition of the Aston Martin-Mercedes tie up first revealed by our very own Georg Kacher), so it’s four-wheel drive, but unlike like its donor car, the Lagonda version seats just four and features a V12 engine up front.
Aston Martin to revive Lagonda marqueTue, 02 Sep 2008
Aston Martin CEO, Dr. Ulrich Bez, announced the firm's intentions to revive the fabled Lagonda marque in a statement to the media yesterday. "After my eight years with Aston Martin, four with profitability, and 16 months of independence, it's time to think about a longer term future." Bez said.
Vintage Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin will be on display at London concoursWed, 15 Jul 2009
Two icons of British car lore, a 1928 Rolls-Royce and a 1950 Aston Martin, will be on display at a concours event July 21-24 in London. The cars are being shown at Salon Prive, a supercar and concours gathering next week in advance of RM auctions’ sale in October. While the auction could get pricey with competitive bidding, Salon Prive will offer fans of British cars an opportunity to simply soak in these storied rides.