Kinetik Kips12-45 45 Amp 12 Volt Power Supply And Car Battery Charger on 2040-parts.com
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Power Inverters for Sale
- Tundra hd1200 power inverter, 1200 watt modified sine wave(US $350.00)
- Autocare power inverter 150w for laptops phone chargers power source(US $)
- 500w dc 24v to ac 220v + usb portable voltage transformer car power inverter(US $25.29)
- Axxess axm-cla-m30l multi-connector vehicle charger for apple 30 pin & lightning(US $12.99)
- Power drive power systems 100 watt power inverter- item# rppd100(US $22.49)
- Power drive power systems 100 watt power inverter- item# rppd100d ~12v port~(US $22.99)
Honda recalls 310,773 Pilots for seatbelt issueMon, 12 Sep 2011
Honda is recalling 310,773 copies of the Pilot SUV to fix a problem that could make the driver's or passenger's seatbelts unreliable in a crash. Honda says a manufacturing error with the belts could mean that stitching on some of the models is incomplete where the lap section is connected to the outer anchor, which could cause the belt components to disconnect in an accident. The recall affects 2009- to 2011-model-year Pilots.
It’s the Skoda Citigo, Skoda’s take on the VW Up!Wed, 28 Sep 2011
Skoda Citigo If the latest addition to the Skoda range – the Skoda Citigo – looks familiar, that’s because it’s the Czech maker’s take on Volkswagen’s own city car, the VW Up! It gets a daft name too, but at least it doesn’t get the exclamation at the end. Sensibly, with a big chunk of the world falling in love with little cars designed for use in our congested cities (and about time too), Skoda has chosen to jump on the bandwagon quickly with its Citigo, with the baby Skoda arriving on its home turf – the Czech Republic – this year and the rest of Europe by Summer 2012.
How the Honda Civic got a fast makeoverMon, 21 Jan 2013
Jay Guzowski was getting more nervous by the day. As senior product planner for the redesign of the 2012 Honda Civic, Guzowski was shepherding the compact car from design freeze to market. But as he listened to others around the American Honda conference table -- with a year to go before the car's on-sale date -- he heard a disturbing refrain: The upcoming Civic was not good enough.