New Performance Friction Brake Rotor,pfc309.32.7751.01,curved Vane ,lh on 2040-parts.com
Concord, North Carolina, United States
ATTENTION BUYERS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE AN ITEM PLEASE READ
DUE TO EBAYS CHANGING POLICIES I CAN NO LONGER--- ACCEPT RETURNS---CANCEL ORDERS---CANCEL TRANSACTIONS.
ASK ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT THE ITEM BEFORE YOU BUY IT.
HERE IS A NEW PERFORMANCE FRICTION BRAKE ROTOR. THIS IS A DIRECTION CURVED VANE ROTOR FOR THE LEFT SIDE. IT IS 1-1/4"THICK AND HAS A 12 BOLT WITH 8" BOLT CIRCLE. THE OD MEASURES 12-1/4".
I DO COMBINE SHIPPING ON MOST ITEMS
VISIT MY E-BAY STORE AND CHECK OUT MORE GREAT ITEMS
THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Performance Brake Rotors for Sale
- Us brake 10" 106-9850-5000-af drilled/slotted brake rotor drag oval race hot rod(US $39.99)
- Us brake 106-9850-5005 drilled/slotted brake rotor drag race oval race hot rod(US $49.99)
- 2 nascar ap racing 1.653" x 12.913" front disc brake rotors j hook brembo alcon(US $139.95)
- Alcon slotted steel racing brake rotors, part #: div2146b412gl bedded ds 3000(US $195.00)
- Joes racing products 25410 slotted/scalloped brake rotor quarter midgets(US $35.33)
- Dba (42551s) 4000 series slotted disc brake rotor, rear(US $119.68)
German tuning firm BRABUS has revealed the new Mercedes E 63 AMG-based BRABUS 850 6.0 Biturbo estate… which (as suggested by its name), at 850hp, takes the title of world’s most powerful road-legal estate car. The monster Merc dutifully delivers some monster performance figures – indeed, the firm’s actually had to electronically restrict its top speed to 186mph in order to protect the tyres – it would otherwise shoot way, way beyond the 200mph mark. The potency of this estate car is truly eye-watering.Mon, 26 Jul 2010
The perfect summer for car enthusiasts begins early, when local car shows start popping up, and ends in August at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. This year's show on Aug. 15 will celebrate classic Alfa Romeos, cars from Pierce-Arrow and Jaguar and Ghia designs.Mon, 08 Jun 2009
Rolls Royce Ghost virtually undisguised out testing in Germany This spy shot of the new Rolls Royce Ghost was grabbed with the baby RR out testing in Germany, and gives us the best view yet of the new RR4. For the first time we get to see the stainless steel bonnet option the Phantoms get, and get a much clearer feel of it’s presence. Yes, it is clearly a sibling of the Phantom, but it seems better proportioned.