Nos Delco/gm 5471370. Brake Caliper Piston. 67-75 Chevy Corvette. 179-459. on 2040-parts.com
York Haven, Pennsylvania, United States
Performance Brake Calipers for Sale
- Ap racing 4 piston brake caliper set cp5835-4so&5so, cp5510-14sol & 15sol - arca(US $1,799.99)
- Corvette wilwood 65-82 c2 c3 direct replacement brakes(US $1,597.55)
- Pair outlaw superlite style brake calipers 1.75 1.62 pistons 1.25 rotor wilwood(US $199.99)
- Wilwood forged dynalite brake caliper 120-6816-rd fits most bolt on wilwood kits(US $140.00)
- Wilwood aero6 front big brake kit fits 2015 ford mustang,15"drilled rotors,red(US $2,144.00)
- Wilwood pmfr 120-8525 gp320 4 piston caliper with pads .190-.250 thick rotors(US $139.95)
Police to man busy London junctionsMon, 25 Nov 2013
THE METROPOLITAN Police will deploy 650 officers to busy London junctions today in response to the recent wave of cyclist deaths. The surge will see 2,500 officers hand out leaflets and fixed penalty notices at 166 junctions marked as the capital's worst. It comes after six cyclists died in two weeks in collisions with lorries, buses, and coaches - some mere hours apart.
Porsche 911 Sport Classic (2009) first official photosWed, 02 Sep 2009
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 02 September 2009 09:05 Here's a special edition to slaver over: Porsche today announced plans to build a limited run of the new 911 Sport Classic. Inspired by the Carrera RS 2.7 in parts of its wardrobe, the 911 Sport Classic will be built in very limited numbers with just 250 cars planned. Perhaps on account of its price – it'll cost well over double the cost of a regular 911 Carrera S...The 911 Sport Classic is designed to showcase the bespoke skills of Porsche Exclusive, Stuttgart's do-anything-for-anyone personalisation division.
Vauxhall Insignia wins European Car of the Year 2009Mon, 17 Nov 2008
By Tim Pollard Motor Industry 17 November 2008 11:32 Vauxhall/Opel has scooped the European Car of the Year gong – by a single point. The results, announced today, were another surprise in the 44-year history of CoTY, as the Insignia pipped the Ford Fiesta and pushed the VW Golf into third place. The full results for Car of the Year 2009 are: • 1st Vauxhall Insignia, 321 points• 2nd Ford Fiesta, 320 points• 3rd VW Golf, 223 points• 4th Citroen C5, 198 points• 5th Alfa Romeo Mito, 148 points• 6th Skoda Superb, 144 points• 7th Renault Megane, 121 points The win is a lift for GM, which is struggling with cashflow problems in Detroit.