Wilwood 2 Piston D52 Brake Caliper Kit Gm 1968-96 P/n 140-11291-bk on 2040-parts.com
Ocala, Florida, United States
Performance Brake Calipers for Sale
- Nos delco/gm 5471370. brake caliper piston. 67-75 chevy corvette. 179-459.(US $25.00)
- Ap racing 4 piston brake caliper set cp5835-4so&5so, cp5510-14sol & 15sol - arca(US $1,799.99)
- Corvette wilwood 65-82 c2 c3 direct replacement brakes(US $1,597.55)
- Pair outlaw superlite style brake calipers 1.75 1.62 pistons 1.25 rotor wilwood(US $199.99)
- Wilwood forged dynalite brake caliper 120-6816-rd fits most bolt on wilwood kits(US $140.00)
- Wilwood aero6 front big brake kit fits 2015 ford mustang,15"drilled rotors,red(US $2,144.00)
2014 Lexus CT 200h: Guangzhou Motor ShowThu, 21 Nov 2013
The new 2014 Lexus CT 200h (pictured) has debuted in China It’s three years since Lexus delivered their compact hybrid CT 200h and, as we revealed last week, a new CT 200h for 2014 is on the way. Lexus has now revealed the 2014 CT 200h at the Guangzhou motor show in China, and it gets the new Lexus face of a statement spindle grill, but it also gets changes that should help make the CT 200h more appealing. Top of those changes is improvements in the way the CT 200h rides; our biggest criticism of the CT 200h was that it had the harsh ride of a sporty car but without the power to exploit the setup.
Car sales plunge, Bank of England cuts ratesThu, 06 Nov 2008
New car sales plunge in October: Renault sales were down by more than half By Nigel Wonnacott Motor Industry 06 November 2008 12:30 Following the sixth monthly decline in new car sales this year (down 23% this month), economists have revised market forecasts downwards, while the Bank of England has cut interest rates by 1.5%. October’s 23% drop was the worst so far and trade body SMMT now fears sales could end the year at just 2.15 million cars. That’s 8% lower than the 2.34 million predicted to leave showrooms back in January and would be the worst market performance in more than a decade.
Subaru’s seven-seat Exiga (2008): first picturesTue, 17 Jun 2008
By Ben Whitworth First Official Pictures 17 June 2008 12:08 This is the Exiga, Subaru’s rather straightlaced seven-seat people carrier, designed to bridge the gap between the current Legacy and Tribeca. Based on existing Legacy architecture, the Exiga has a long 2750mm wheelbase, and at 4750mm long, 1775mm wide and 1660mm high, it’s roughly the same size as Ford’s S-Max. There’s a choice of two engines – both 2.0-litre petrols and both flat fours.