This are NEW parts. This is for a pair of calipers, brake pads, & hoses. Please check part numbers before bidding. Part numbers are 120-11780-BK & 120-11781-BK. Shipping to be determined by buyers zip code or call 734-753-4637
Performance Brake Calipers for Sale
- 2 nice warrior late model front 4-piston brake calipers/imca/nascar/circle track(US $274.95)
- Wilwood lightweight 2 piston caliper for gokart or 4 wheeler(US $24.99)
- Ford focus 2 & st 2004-2011 big brake kit front slotted disc 355 x 32mm 6 piston(US $1,590.00)
- Ap rear brake calipers nascar sprint cup xfinity road race spo gt scca arca(US $2,500.00)
- Ap 6 piston brake calipers sprint cup xfinity camping world trucks arca scca(US $4,000.00)
- Rt & lft directional afco 1.88/1.62 alum brake calipers brembo race 041516-10(US $399.95)
CAR interviews Morgan boss Charles Morgan (2011)Fri, 13 May 2011
CAR's interviewed Charles Morgan, owner and managing director of the Morgan Motor Company. We asked him how olde-worlde Morgans could remain relevant in the 21st century, heard about future plans and had the latest news on the Morgan Three Wheeler. CAR: How's business at Morgan Cars in 2011?
Video: Five Goals for the Corvette C7 Stingray with Kirk BennionThu, 11 Apr 2013
‘Faces of GM', one of General Motor's social media initiatives, has released its latest video exploring the five goals behind the creation of the 2014 Corvette C7 Stingray. The video features the Corvette's exterior design manager, Kirk Bennion, who offers an insight into how these goals were developed into the seventh-generation Corvette.
Survey Highlights Reluctance To Shop Around For Best Insurance DealsWed, 03 Sep 2014
DRIVERS in the UK are missing out on saving £2 billion by not shopping around for the best insurance deal and simply going with their automatic renewal. This means 8.2 million drivers in the UK are missing out on saving and average of £222.66 each. A study has found 36% of drivers have been with the same insurer for three years or more and less than half of all drivers (46%) check their new quote against the previous year’s to make sure they are getting the best deal.